Thread: Question for Challenge Maps in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Question for Challenge Maps in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hey guys recently I have get the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ for my console, I like this game to play thrice a day this is the best one I think, but guys I want to know more about this game regarding the challenge map and what are the waves are there for the maps, that means that how are the map are designed and what are the challenges are there in the corresponding map. And what you people is doing to complete the challenge for the map. So if you guys have any of the information about the challenges in map for this game then please do the reply for this.

Re: Question for Challenge Maps in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

The best map I have seen to clear in this game is the Osgiliath, this map is little bit same as the Nazi Zombies from Call of Duty Black Ops and World at War and most of the thing is for the typical Survival mode. Since at the downstairs of the Osgiliath there is the "proceeding" light. This map is little bit tough that make the player to play for the best and the level here is well develop that make the player to struggle for clearing the map. So this map is my favorite as I think for this game.

I think that the Lorien is tough because this map is develop in such a way that it is not possible to get the exit from this map easily there are the things that are congested in such a way that the user will not get the exit for this map. The main thing is here that it requires some different skills and other source to find the exit for the map. So till the user fail to get the exit for this game he have to fight with the enemies and keep searching for the exit.

The worst map in this game I have seen is the one where I have to think about the thing that there are the chances for making the loot over there and also I have to think for the completing of the map that means whether it is possible to complete this map or not there are the thing that all I have found is the potions in chests, and this is all because I got thoroughly trounced around wave 12 and so on. And also I don’t have anything deserve from the map that is sure that the game is well adjusted that it make t play well according to my suggestion the entire map in this game is good for play and to complete.

In the Osgiliath and Lorien the enemies there are so tough that they ignore to drop the loot other than arrows and potions, and there are the things become little bit tough that if the player that game well then you are getting the bulk XP and gold bonus if you play it well. And here in both of the mission there I have seen the total of 15 Waves and 3 Boss Waves which happen every 5 Waves, for 18 totals.

There are some of the secret thing in this game I have seen that the game at the demo says that there are more thing in the end that the player will go to get more maps because in the manual. And there are also the thing have itself that provide the loot at the end of the challenge maps.

There are many of the waves there in the challenge maps, since the best in this that I have got the second boss wave on the Osigiliath map. That if you are at the level 17 there you will get the second boss wave and that will be continue if you are fail to get the exit for this map, and there you will get the message for the levels 4-16 recommendation there the player have to struggle little bit, there the best thing you will have if you appreciate the challenges over there. It may be the thing happened that it feel ridiculous to some of the player playing this map. And the Lothelorien map is also somewhat same as the Osigiliath map.

I have play the Osgiliath and this is the best for me to play this map, but I have not seen any of the loot over this Osgiliath but this is fine one if you want a XP.

There are the special rewards for the player for completing each challenge map. That means that if the user complete the map within the time with less lose then there are the more rewards for the player are there and the ranking feature for this game is the best in this game. So finally the players have to play the game with the best of the skills if he wants to get the best of the rewards for each of the map.