Thread: Statistics of social club in L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Statistics of social club in L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

I am playing this game from long time in my Ps3 and I have been accumulating the stats of this game from a very long time and I do want it to be uploaded it to the social club but it seems there has been some problem and it is not getting uploaded there and hence I want you all to help me with the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same. on what do you all think what can be the possible cause of the social club not getting updated I need some help from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from your side on the same.

Re: Statistics of social club in L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    I am playing this game from long time in my Ps3 and I have been accumulating the stats of this game from a very long time and I do want it to be uploaded it to the social club but it seems there has been some problem and it is not getting uploaded there and hence I want you all to help me with the same and hence do reply accordingly on the same. on what do you all think what can be the possible cause of the social club not getting updated I need some help from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from your side on the same.
    Yes this issue has been frequent after the release of the dlc of this game and hence that’s been causing the problem for the phone, so I would ask you to update me about the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. waiting for the response from your side on the same.

Several such reports of case replays generating an error and not giving a correct tallies have been reported recently in the game and hence all I can say here is that wait till the issue does gets resolved and you will be updated with the latest information that’s what I can say here, so that’s it from my side for you.

If you are playing the game in-line as part of a playthrough then it would not be any problem at all the problem has been reported after the launch of DLC from the Cases. So till the issue gets fixed all I can say is that start playing with the inline as same as walkthrough I am sure that the issue will get fixed up as soon as possible that’s what I can hope for. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you. Anyways do revert back to me if the said solution from my side does help you to some extent.

I did hear from one of my friends saying that replaying at your last save would load all the previous stats so tell me if this is a correct method to perform or not?

I was unsure about this method and hence I am asking this to you all, so do reply accordingly.

I have got a temporary solution for you as of now when you are in the problem try saving the Main Story file containing previous progress and in such a way that it causes the game to save while connected to the Internet. Plus you should make sure that you are connected to the PSN as well while playing the game so that’s what you should be doing here. simply loading a previous story saves file would not be of any help at all, that’s what I can say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing here, I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Has anyone had a talk with the developers of the game to get the issue fixed if anyone has got the fix then do pass on the information to me as if what they have said that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here, so start replying on the same.

I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Has anyone had a talk with the developers of the game to get the issue fixed if anyone has got the fix then do pass on the information to me as if what they have said that would be much better for me that’s what I am saying here, so start replying on the same.

I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    Dude I did have a chat with them about the concerned and what they had to say that they are working on it you know this issue has been 6-7 months old and I don’t know why they aren’t developing a fixed issue for the same if they do it as soon as possible then that would be much better for all of them that’s what I am saying here, anyways all we can do is hope that this issue does gets fixed as soon as possible that’s what I can say here.

The loading of the save file was very much helpful, but right now at this moment I am having only 1 saved file and that too of the last car chase sequence before heading into the sewers. So all I have to do now is that wait till the game gets a fix from this kind of bug that’s what I can hope for. The last car chase sequence in that I haven’t got a lot of trophies in it and hence I would find it very difficult to upload this on the server that’s what I am saying here.