Thread: keep items and equipment for the next playthrough in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

keep items and equipment for the next playthrough in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I was planning to play the game on Heroic after just beating the game on normal, so I have think that to make the game Heroic with the collection I have made in the normal but this is not possible here that if I try to play the new map the stats, skills and equipment reset. So is there any way that I can make the use of the previous collection in the new map, so if you guys have any of the information about this that how to make the use of the collected equipments in this game then please do the reply for this.

Re: keep items and equipment for the next playthrough in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

According to my suggestion this is only possible after the all three playthroughs , that means that after the third playthrough there are the chances of having to make the use of the previous thing or the equipment for the next playthrough.

Re: keep items and equipment for the next playthrough in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I have not seen such thing in this game I have only seen that the collection of the predefine weapons there in this game that I can use for the play to kill that enemies and to complete the levels, I think the skill is more important than the equipment for the game that means that if you want to get the stage make over then make the use of the existing equipment to use.