Thread: Need help for Lorien Challenge Mission in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Need help for Lorien Challenge Mission in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I am stuck in one of the mission while playing the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ in my Xbox, the problems is that while I’m playing the lorien challenge mission and whenever some of the enemies kill me down that means that once I die I have to start that mission from the start. So I am very much disappointed to play this mission from starting whenever I die this make me sick of these games, so guys what to do now to overcome this situation. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Need help for Lorien Challenge Mission in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I have seen that there are some of the spot in somewhere on the map that whenever I played Osgiliath inspite of the Lorien and this allow me to proceed same as the other stage or the level as we can have these so for that you have to find that there in that mission and after that you will able to make the spot in the map and based on the spot of the map you can switch to any of the place that you have spot in the map. So may this will help you out.

Re: Need help for Lorien Challenge Mission in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I have also got the same problems at the starting but finally I have got the solution for this mission that there are the “exit near the bridge” at the very end of this mission so once we enter the exit there are no chances for the game that it will get start from the starting of the mission, this only I have known about the game lorien challenge mission. The exit is the main thing for this mission.

Yes with the help of that bridge you can win the mission that make you sick, so the exit for osgiliath is just under the bridge so when you have reach up to the osgiliath there you will see that bridge. So for that bridge the players have to search the exit is supposed to be there in the statue or may it be the near the wall right next to the statue.

As you have start the mission that means that at the exact spot that you have start the game there you will find that exit but the exit is not visible there until you complete the mission as you have completed the mission then you have to go for the start up location that you have started at very first in the mission there you will get the highest of the three areas and there are the exits will be there for the game complete.

As you have reach to the second part of the game you are able to make the war at the North challenge missions. There are Originally the two maps you will find that for the Osgiliath as well as Lorien , and I think this is the additional challenges from the DLC, so the main ideas behind these mission is that to fend off waves of creatures from the game. There are the things that behave the same way as they do and to the end of the campaign and the character will also carry the same weapons till the last of the mission. There are the unique level ranges for each challenge map. The Osgiliath is suitable for character of level 4 to 16 and the Lorien will be perfect for players of level 11 to 22. That means that the Lorien is little bit tough then the Osgiliath.

There are some spot in this game that have to make the use while you are there in the Osgiliath, so with the help of that spot there are the possibility that you can make the game clear and also these spot are needed for these location in the Osgiliath. That spot make you to make the use of the other stage there in the game.