Thread: Rumor about Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Rumor about Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Someone said that Xbox Live, do not think I do, but I thought it was going to run by you all. He said those who were hardened to start editing a level of prestige. This gossip could be the reason people say they can utilize the cards right away status, but if this is true I am a little let down with them, even though I am editing hardened.

Re: Rumor about Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

This is a business whose purpose is what? So if they thought they could get more people to buy the hardened edition, featuring a free standing, why not add? Ensure that pissed off some people, but they stop buying? I doubt it. If I was not getting hard editing annoying sure but I would buy it. IW also work to try everything in your game and fix things that are broken after the release. They knew that these benefits were being abused, but did nothing, said the rookie nerves tubes but I never saw it. Treyarch hate as much as you want but still the shit that people complained. Now you can understand why I thought there was a small chance that this could be true. I cannot wait to see what they do for people who abuse the weekends double exp you get the most of your clan level. If you cannot understand that you think about it.

They make a wedge, but anytime people can find a way to get ahead faster than your competitors will. I also see entire clans after making multiple levels everyone up. I will personally be at the same time the whole clan, I do. But I see people get very little time standing up in this game; I hope IW sticks his claim to follow this game as they did a horrible job that in MW2.

Every game released has had troubles (no dissimilar MW3) - are on a schedule as any other company turning on the products - they have to meet deadlines, regardless of whether there is an issue suggesting that go through and all technological aspects of the game, the way millions of people on the day of the release would take years. I do not disagree that 3arc did a good job fixing the problems but I feel like I have way to participate - do enough people in forums like this and the dog and the next thing you know NERF! I do not like at all. Not to mention when you start playing the game that has a domino effect begins to change the game much more than just dominated benefit / weapon.

So far double XP - there's a shit load of ways to get x2, x4, x8 XP hell even if a player's cards right - and yes, people will be in the highest reputation in no time, but whatever - as long as the game is nice, it should not matter because I can still play BO and MW2 and I'm standing up in these two games.

MW2 is really starting to bother me - I'm trying to work on my target range with iron sights and all or toobs me, Snipes OR command throws me across the map - I hate having to resort to using toobs / oma / hazard about to compete! MW3 have to hurry!

In fact, I made a Toob class the other day to get close to danger for the exp and the messages that someone asks me to join his clan called I'm a newbie who cannot shoot for what you use tubes rookie. They said that would not fit on the label of the clan. I'm excited about MW3, BF3 could give one more chance this weekend, but I see even touch after leaving MW3. I cannot wait to see the new section of the elite clan, supposedly, you can see all your fellow clan members and what they are doing in the game and join them. If you are on the list of friends or not.