Thread: Collection of Eradan's Armor for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Collection of Eradan's Armor for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hey friends I have purchased the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ and I think it is the best game I have seen, I am very much excited to know more about this game so guys recently I have reach to the final stage of this game and I want to know which are the armor sets people are using, so I want to know the collection of the armor set Eradan is wearing, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas then please let me know.

Re: Collection of Eradan's Armor for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Most of the time I am using the Adamant set and this is because this buffs armor and health. However there are the other options for the collection that you can make for this game so the other one is the Warlord, and also dwarf which is also seem to be the nice one for the game to make the best use of the Armor. And also there are the Double handed hammer with buffs to AOE is also there in this game.

There are no possibility to find the complete set in just one location so for the complete set of the Eradan's Armor you have to make the collection from various of the location that are there in this game. So for that you can make the search for the shops zealously in order to find convinced pieces for armor sets. And also while you are going for the way to Urgost the dragon fire items can be found over there in the Grey Mountains. And also if you want to refresh the shop items then for that you have to go for the town such as Bree.

Yes there are the collection of the Armor can be make in this game from various and different location that means that location like Grey Mountains, Urgost, Bree , town shops, portal shops etc which are there in the map of the game. So with the help of this location in the map you can easily make the collection for the Armor that will help you in the last stage for these games.

There are in this game all the levels and the stage are important to make the collection for the Armor, so with the best of the skills the character have to clear the levels and also have to make the collection from each and every location that are the player are playing so try to find the Armor as possible you can because that Armor are very useful for the end of the game.

I have an Elf themes pack and I have seen that this pack includes an eleven swords and armor to make the use for the battle with the enemies. And the additional with this pack is there we can get the Lothlorien Challenge map which have its own benefits for the game to play.

Most of the time I am using the Adamant set and this is because this buffs armor and health. However there are the other options for the collection that you can make for this game so the other one is the Warlord, and also dwarf which is also seem to be the nice one for the game to make the best use of the Armor. And also there are the Double handed hammer with buffs to AOE is also there in this game. These are there in the map of the game so with the help of this location in the map you can easily make the collection for the Armor that will help you in the last stage for these games.