Thread: Some disappointing things in Sonic Generations

Some disappointing things in Sonic Generations

Please SEGA, this change things with a patch or something ... This game is not ruined, but ruined Super Sonic, a part of the game for me! And I know many feel the same. And I had a big mouth, saying, "Well, would not be so bad if I play myself." Now I've played, and it was horrible! If you do not want to solve this problem, at least reduce Sonics Super Capacity to 50 skill points, so we can add other things to it (perhaps a new skill that reduce the use of ring) and set the thing back!

Re: Some disappointing things in Sonic Generations

Unlocked close to everything with red rings, all that remains are some of the missions, I have only done so many things I needed! I will do things such as one mission after beating the story of a game. I never said the game itself is short, but the main story, there's no denying it!

I do not care about the story, that's my point. You should not look at the "main game". The delta time between completion of the main game and everything 100% "ING is huge in this game, and if you just like to play chat games and then looking in the wrong franchise.

I said I already unlocked nearly everything you can get with red rings, and you only have to do most of the missions! Main post I bet! But it is not really satisfactory if the main game is so short! So even the other things in the game will help, but hid SEGA over the Trophy Room for us, so soon we will see in the game than we expected!