Thread: XP Glitch is there for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

XP Glitch is there for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hi friends recently I have seen the glitch for my XP while I was playing the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’, so I have restart the mission and again I have the glitch at the same spot so what you people think about this? This is an issue or something else, do you people have the same problems for your game so friends if you have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas that you want to share then please do the reply. Your answer will be appreciated.

Re: XP Glitch is there for ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I have not seen any of the Glitch there in my XP for this game, according to my suggestion this game is best game to play and there are no such glitches or something like that for this game, so first you have to see whether the issue is really a Glitch or something other than that.

I don’t think that there are the Glitch there in this game but if it is the glitch then try to grind away at the challenge maps and make the player to leave before everyone dies, since whenever I have this issue I usually play about 6-8 waves before I get overpowered and after leave before I get to overwhelmed and then I move forward and I have seen that it has fix everything.

I don’t have much information about the Glitch in this game but there in the game I have seen one thing that when the character get reach to one of the nice area in this game, where there are good number of the chests and gold chest and a ton of collectibles for a few coins over there in that areas, so after you have clear all that thing. Then it will re-spawn in around 10 min. so finally all the chests will be open and breakables broke, but the loot are still look glowing over there at the same spot.

According to my views on this Glitch for these game is that the Grinding is well because the amount of finishing blows as well as multiplier XP and that you will get in the different way. There are the variation in the gear also, since the gear and levels will be different for this game.

This is the one of my favorite game that I have played online and I have not seen the Glitch for this game in XP, but if it is glitch in your system then it is the system fault may you system configuration is not suitable for this game. So first make the verification for this game whether it is suitable for the System, and if you find that the system configuration is not that are require then there are the chances for the Glitch in the System but not in XP.

Yes there is the Glitch I have also seen in this game at the fighter's guild quest where the players have to investigate a rat trouble in Anvil. So for that first you have to go for the basement and the difficulty should be set as high and after you will desire to keep and then attack all 4 rats and after that set it to the very lowest difficulty and make the block or simply let the rat attack you. And after that you will see that this will raise the block and Heavy/ Light Armor. There are the chances that you may caught by the guards doing this so if that condition happened then kill the guard. And after that only you are able to go for the next way to continue the game.

There are none of the thing I have seen for my XP since this game I think don’t have any kind of the glitch for the XP, if your system having the glitch then may be your XP installation is not done with the original CD, or may there are the RAM issue that make the game to be glitch. And also may your system or the graphic driver need some updating. So make the updating of the system and after that make your game to run on the system.