Thread: What you think Regarding Gems and Champion in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

What you think Regarding Gems and Champion in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hi friends I have the collection of the gems which I have collected while playing the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ In my Xbox but I am very much confused about this gems that what are the use of this gems in this game should I save it or sell it, and also I don’t know much more about this gems so if you guys have the information about this gems then let me know about this.

Re: What you think Regarding Gems and Champion in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Yes this gems are the things in the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ that can be used for the cash that means that it is possible to sell this gems for cash. So make more the collection for these gems and have lots of the cash from the user who want to get it from your side.

Re: What you think Regarding Gems and Champion in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Gems are not actual Elf-stones and armor/weapons and also it is not for the character that you are using for playing the games. These gems are the "unessential items" that you can easily sold off for the silver to have in this game, and also in the case of the armor/weapons this gems in no need for the giving to the AI.

According to me this gems are the blacksmith quest, and I think that this is also inaccessible for the records, so there are no need to thing this gems since you are not supposed to accidentally sell the wrong thing you need.

Even I have also make the collection for this gems, at starting even I was also confused about this gems but finally I have make the thing clear that this is the thing that you can possibly save it or you can also sell it, after that I have try to meet the BS because I have heard that the BS can create a gem into a Elf-stone, so I think that you have to search for the BS and make the use of these gems to get it convert into a Elf-stone with the help of the BS.

These gems can be gifted to the online player that means that if you wish to give this gem to the online player then you can give it and also you can have this from the online player.

Most of the player for this game used these gems to make the sell for the other player in order to make the cash through online user. So as more you have this thing that more you going to make the collection for the cash. There are the two option that can be used for this gems that either save it or either sell it it’s all depends on the player decision. You can make the use of the BS that has the possibility to create a gem into a Elf-stone.