Thread: Question regarding the Farin in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Question regarding the Farin in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Hey guys recently I have purchase the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ for my Xbox and I was quite interesting for this game to play this game are the best for the player and also have lots of the thing that can be enjoy while playing, but recently one of my friends is talking about the Farin for there in game so I have search for this topic on various of the sites but not get the answer for this so guys what you think about Farin will it possible to get the Farin or they are the use less thing. So guys if you have any of the ideas about this Farin then please let me know.

Re: Question regarding the Farin in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

According to me the Farin is the sellable items in this game that you can sell it as "unessential item". There is nothing much important about this Farin in this game, there are not that much of the ideas are there for the Farin. And the main thing in this game is that story about fellowship of the ring is customizable equipment.

I have heard that this Farin have the special skill for the mining, but this is not that much important because I have seen that the farin is pointless to be able to mine cause it doesn't do anything. He is the basically rich guy in this game that is also called as the monster in this game. But as per my suggestion I make the use of these farin to play the game if he will be there in this or in the latter version for this game.

The game have the most of the thing which is secret, since there are lots of the location and character that are still disable in this game.

I think that the farin is one of them which is there in this game according to the story of the game the farin is the rich character he have the huge collection for the gold, so may this character is there which can be enabled to play as the character for game.