Thread: Where is Mountain Honey in Miruvor Quest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Where is Mountain Honey in Miruvor Quest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Anyone have any idea where I can find the Mountain Honey in Miruvor Quest? One of the items required for the Miruvor quest in Rivendell. Please if anyone has any idea about this quest than help me to find this. Thank you in advance for any further help.

Re: Where is Mountain Honey in Miruvor Quest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

It is in the Ettenmoors, as it should. I did not find it until my 3rd time going through the Ettenmoors for agriculture. All I remember is to collect as it moves through a promotion. Sorry, that does not help at all.

Re: Where is Mountain Honey in Miruvor Quest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I establish the honey in a dead tree just off of the core path, on the left while climbing, shortly later than entering the Ettenmoors.

Does anyone know where the crystals are Gilivor for this mission. I found one, but not sure what part of the Ettenmoors I found it. Ettenmoors ran through again and found him outside the Cave Troll second. Same place I have found the first and recurrences did not realize everything, including the elements. I must say that is impressive.

I found all the elements, and received the message that all the ingredients back to Arwen. After completing the mission and was able to return to Rivendell, had discovered that the side quest even exists! Talking to her did not give the option of the ingredients. The secondary mission was not a free search or my finished assignments. It's approximately like it not at all occurred. One thing that I thought occurred was that the elements sold me while I went to sell all my loot, but my other thought was "why there is at a standstill no search history" I as well had a few similar troubles with the sale of arms to Otto, on another side quest.

I just finished the search and then was able to go back and complete it again later. Anyone experiencing these problems or have Miruvor an instance where it appeared that the secondary mission eliminated? I'm sure it was not a question of saving, because never I turned the PS3.