Thread: How to give shield to AI in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

How to give shield to AI in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I'm pretty confident that I fathom the entire "give" mechanic in a solo game, but I lack the capacity to get any of my partners to embrace a shield. Whenever I attempt to give the Dwarf or the Ranger a shield, it basically express "This partner cannot outfit this article" or something comparative. I've even attempted to verify that they were expecting one-given weapons to remember verify that was working. I've perused on online world, folks taking up conversation about their solo game and their midget being provided with a shield and being indestructible, but I could not get Farin to furnish a shield. Is this a bug in my game? Am I missing something?

re: How to give shield to AI in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

The AI does it without anyone else's input. I unequivocally don't think you are able to permit any elements to utilize a shield. When I attempted to give the midget a shield it expressed he would be able to not provide it moreover, which blatantly makes no sense. All the more in the game that you did should update elements to give skills; the ability to use shields is there whenever the game begins so it wouldn't have an effect in permitting him to utilize shields anyway.

Similar kind of setback with me as I've even now decimated the game once (utilizing all Andriel) and now I'm playing as the Ranger, I actually would like to have the midget utilize a shield. Any tips or do I just facing some kind of setback or bug?

I have attempted switching characters, playing them for a brief period of time then backpedaling to my prevailing center, and it appears the AI resets what you educated for them. They unequivocally would like to would, what they like to do. Farin is so recklessly determined to going DPS, that he won't take a shield from me.

Great to hear, that this is not something that just I have encountered. It's without a doubt something I am able to exist with, but it could be decent if they could settle that in a patch seeing as if there are some excellent shields that drop, and right now I actually offer all of them. Moreover, with the ASTRONOMICAL challenge spike at Nordinbad (every one of you knows the mission I'm speaking of-see innumerable different strings on incalculable alternate WiTN sheets)-I could like for Farin to have a shield. We'll see what happens. To be trustworthy, I wouldn't fret seeing that entire mission toned down a spot in a patch, but I'm positive I'm a wimp. It is hopefully much harder than ANY alternate part of the game, its trembling.

I have had some all in all great shields that I lack the capacity to give to either of them. I am hoping they fix it with a patch. You might as well select each and every element independently to level them. You would need to level them to where they can wield both a weapon and shield.