Thread: FPS lags difficulty with Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

FPS lags difficulty with Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

So I actually installed and began playing MW3. Although, I'm getting an absolutely towering level of lag, not from the connection but from the system itself. I'm equipped to run MW2 effectively with absolutely high settings but MW3 is giving me a migraine! I've minimized the screen resolution, incapacitated a group of things of the graphic card settings (v-synchronize and so forth) but nothing has gotten the lag totally gone. What else would I be able to do to dispose of this lag unequivocally?

Re: FPS lags difficulty with Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

The key doesn't exist. This diversion basically utilizes the same engine as Call of Duty 2 and looks no preferred, so why the building HW prerequisites over years of Call of Duty games on PC? Console hardware doesn’t mysteriously update itself, subsequently that proves they don't spend at whatever time enhancing their late games for PC. It's not precisely a secret that Activision could like PC gaming to not exist whatsoever.

Obviously there are supposed to be a solution at what time my friends are able to play it lag free and they acquire much poorer comps subsequently I perform. And if you appear at mumcid's comp, you don’t consider it’s weird it lags? Even at what time we experiment Low graphics.

I have same situations. I am able to run all my different games splendidly fine on the highest graphics, not counting with both MW3 and BF3 I have major FPS lag issues and nothing I do encourages enough to fulfill me. I lessened my system config and startup procedures to least, defragmented my hard drive, and I do have Game Booster and I in addition got Fix Cleaner Pro for just 13 bucks and that has made altogether following altering registry indexes and whatnot, but I’m still going about 10 fps and it drops to about 5 or 6 whenever someone shoots at me or runs in front of me.

I was practically slanted to purchase a copy of MW3 as I am a huge fanatic of MW2. I play MW2 absolutely, truly easily on my PC: over 100 FPS with AA at 16x and AF at 8x and all items else pushed to the exact top. Notwithstanding, I was unable play COD Black Ops without running into loathsome micro-freezes and easy FPS. I was apprehensive to avoid the fact that MW3 could give me more of the same. I estimate my worries had basis in actual fact, in the end.

The fix appears rather straightforward and I trust it works for the rest of you people. I headed off to progressed video settings and turned every little item to level or no, not counting for shot affects. Following I did this; the event runs particularly smooth, as it ought to. I thought the situation was more complex so I decidedly disregarded the basic explanation.

No attempted that still doesn't work for me, I still get lag on the intro movie (the activision touch) as well as in diversion pre mission video and not to overlook the micro stutter/lag is still there altogether as an issue do individuals having these situation have ati cards?

I got this event following holding up so extended and when I begin, all items goes smooth, all things! However when I go in game, (multiplayer and single player) it looks love when I shoot, or somebody shoots at me or runs and so forth, it begins to lag so unfavorable, I genuinely need a fix for this, purpose I attempted all things, my specs are adequate to play mw3. I checked all that stuff. At the same time it’s like the fps isn’t right with my screen or something. I have mw2 and I am able to play that on topmost settings.