Thread: Imbuing/Gems quest in Rivendell in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Imbuing/Gems quest in Rivendell in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I finished this quest where you accumulate a few valuable gems which the smith in Rivendell (whose name I could not recollect) will then saturate into your weapons. I thoughtlessly sold the jewels to the midget as opposed to giving them to the smith. There makes a point not to give off an impression of being any method to reverse the transaction. What am I absent out on by not getting the smith to improve my weapons with the diamonds? Is it accurate to say that it is a major ordeal? Any feedback is appreciated.

Re: Imbuing/Gems quest in Rivendell in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

The simply one that arrive to mind is the Truesilver quest line, where you are to accumulate a bundle of materials, then after that get the Mithril. With the alternate over Mithril you get the charm from the metalworker. Is that the quest? Since along these lines, then you ought to still have the capacity to converse with him, to get your item imbued. There shouldn’t be any part consorted with that part.

The quest is with the metalworker and you cannot offer the pearls for it. Granted that I have had that quest drop from my mission que 3 or 4 times now. In the event that you are on ps3 and try this while assembling materials for arwen's quest they appear to drop. Following you get these stones you run over to the lord dain( I accept its dain) he is the diminutive person in rivervale. He will esteem them and give you 2000 silver, turn this down and come back to the blacksmith.

That's the difficulty. I acquire him up to 3000 silver and after that accepted his propose. Another time, it was, similar to 2 AM; as a result I wasn't playing my most excellent and totally fail to remember I was supposed to provide them to the smith. I'm presently speculating what I would comprise gotten if I had specified them to the smith as an alternative.

You would have acquired a preference of 4 elfstones as well as my most wanted a 1x5 dam in opposition to. orcs. This does huge damage to regarding half the mobs within the game.