Thread: Can I use Minerals or Crystals in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Can I use Minerals or Crystals in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I'm playing as a ranger and was doubt if I am capable to make use of the minerals I bring together during the game. I have belongings similar to topaz or some other mineral as you previously fills my inventory as a result you cannot collect additional items.

Re: Can I use Minerals or Crystals in the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I think you can use these stones, but they do not accumulate, it will be very difficult to hold on to most of them, at what time you reach Rivendell, there is a blacksmith who are able to form gems stones rough elf. This initiates a series of missions to acquire these gems within the rough.

I’ve been pushing them as well! I thought something was up cause they don't pitch themselves when you hit the "advertise unusable articles". The diamonds are altogether plenteous so depending on if you require stock space, I wouldn't stress over advertising them, as you could probably consistently pick up additional.

I do propose attempting to recovery the ideal ones (you'll see their quality as 500 or more silver). I think the aforementioned will probable yield the most fit Elf stones, however I've just actually reached Rivendell on my first play through, so I have no clue how this journey plays out. I could keep as a large number of as I might hopefully I am able to play with making them into something on my first play. Evidently I need the rigging and different plunder to offer on the way but I think I'm keeping an exceptional product so I would be able to see how it works when I get to wherever I should get to so as to use the proposed minerals or gems.

The thing is, you update your protection so far, that the mythical person-stones you put in a part end up being repetitive when you get brand new articles when a level up. Until I get to the max level protections I should not be using mythical person-stones as I see it as a waste. Until then, the cash is considerably more convenient as I am able to utilize it to purchase stated preferable shield. Simply my presumption, but this is the way I see it.

I possibly will think about that option. The simply reason I would make use of them earlier than the max armor would be accordingly I possibly will have fun through the effects still if it’s for presently a level.

I think you're all confounded (or conceivably I am!). The mythical being stones journey was just for those "beryl" stones that you spot. The proposed minerals have nothing to do with it. The mission was an one-time bargain. Someone can rectify me if I'm wrong but I've run over up to the fella with various types of pearls when doing the mission and never had any alternative excluding "I require repairs" and "Farewell". So definitely, don't hesitate to push the jewels. You could probably pick up the beryl diamonds when that mission is animated so hurry up and advertise.

That's more or less as I perceive it. The theme of this game is so abundant that the use of elf stones on them is just a waste. Through normal play is not that hard anyway, so I'll just keep to my game through legendary. Personally I think that is where the elf stones should be used.

I was passing on to elf-stones the entire next to. The entire those additional pebbles (topaz, agate, sapphire, etc.) you are able to put up for sale with no penalty at all in so far as I am acquainted with for rapid money.