Thread: No More Room in Hell Servers

No More Room in Hell Servers

I would like to congratulate the developer team on Beta, Well done! I moreover could prefer to see if any individual required east coast servers? Hivegaming is investigating setting up committed Game servers for No More Room in Hell and would have liked to see if there is any premium for East coast devoted NMRIH Servers.

Re: No More Room in Hell Servers

The planner groups of No More Room in Hell are setting up NMRIH servers for this cooperative not the open popular during that time. Our open page is not up ATM for this game. They expressed that-We are setting up servers exclusively to verify they are up and running exceptional. We feel a distinct desire to keep an end eye on our servers when we run anything Beta. We do have a test server up bounce in attempt it out. In any case the page was actually updated we united CS: GO and RO2.

I visited there official homepage and emulated for a brief period of time I run dedicated servers. I made a test server for NMRiH yesterday and will set up a second server later today, or tomorrow. Yesterday while in game, I saw a few players utilize the NMRiH name tag. I gave one of them RCON access to the server to test whatever there is demanded to be tested. In the event that different NMRiH developers could take every available opportunity to have access to the test server. There is NO control for the NMRiH servers from r2k side, I could love to leave that to the ones in charge for NMRiH. Those who groups Rcon code will get a straight contact alternative if there is something off with the server or clients. The servers arranged in the Netherlands (Europe) running on Win7 64bit stage. Access the servers IP/PORT (94.213.83.129:27010) test server.

I just patched the servers. There are now 2 servers set up by rk2. Please let me know if there is something I could do to help.
    • -Server name: 12) r2k Group NMRiH (TEST)
      Server access: 94.213.83.129:27010
    • -Server name: 13) r2k Group NMRiH (TEST)
      Server access: 94.213.83.129:27012

Thread3- No More Room in Hell Mod status