Thread: Does DoF , AO and other settings work for Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

Does DoF , AO and other settings work for Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I have maxed out Lord of the Rings: War in the North in terms of graphics. However I am not able to get the ambient occlusion or depth of field when I supposed to play this particular game. if there is motion blur than I am not able to get anything in the game. there is no visible effect when I supposed to switching the setting to on and off. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Does DoF , AO and other settings work for Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

Well looking at the post of yours I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know whether there are any changes on the computer? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer. do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer. Let me know if you are having other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Re: Does DoF , AO and other settings work for Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

In this particular situation you have to take care of the thing that is there should not be any Anisotropic Filtering. This particular thing is used to improve the image quality in the terms of the video gaming. It used to enhance the textures on the surfaces which are at far away and at the high angles. Due to this particular thing the projection of the texture would like to be rectangle or trapezoid rather than that of the square. If it is applied texture would not be fuzzy who is looking ion it. So what I wanted to tell you that you should look into the control panel or you have to go for the nvidia inspector and see whether it is working.

If you are not able to make the thing working for you than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team for the graphic card manufacturer and see whether they are able to provide the useful information which you are looking for. Let me know if you have managed to get the thing working for you so that all the users who are wanted to get the above mentioned thing.