Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to find elusive black pearl in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Video Games

Old 10-11-2011

how to find elusive black pearl in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Require help locating this indefinable black pearl. I suppose it's in Mirkwood, because the game has usually followed the line that items you require for quests are obtainable in the next stage later than you can begin it, but I can't discover it. Also, how does one trigger the mithril quest?

Old 10-11-2011

Re: how to find elusive black pearl in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Amusing thing is that I locate it right where I come across the 1st band of orcs in Mirkwood. It was within 1 of the barrels I cracked.
Old 10-11-2011

I have completed the quest two times, and both times the pearl was in a barrel close to where you save the elf. for the mithril quest i consider opening you require to absolute a chain of quests that begin with bilbo iirc.
Old 10-11-2011

I locate it during the primary orc encounter in Mirkwood, on the "move up" part of the camp, to the correct as you enter it. It was in a crate. I died throughout that battle, too, and had to start again, and I locate the pearl in the similar spot another time. Not so convinced the situation is random, unless the preliminary placement is randomized. Locating it two times in the similar place suggests as much. Make certain you smash each and barrel /crate.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,