Thread: Getting failed to load d3dx9_43.dll error message on L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Getting failed to load d3dx9_43.dll error message on L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

I am getting below mentioned error which can be stated as follow ‘failed to load d3dx9_43.dll.’ I have installed pc version of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to resolve the issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting failed to load d3dx9_43.dll error message on L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Can you provide some more information regarding your computer and the error message which you are getting? Ok tell me which operating system do you running? Which version of DirectX do you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem. Provide the error log of the error message which you are getting on the compputer.

Re: Getting failed to load d3dx9_43.dll error message on L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

Well I am wondering that you will require to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. You should download and install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer. after installing the same you will require to restart the computer of yours. Let me know whether you are able to solve the issue after installing the same.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out to get the requirement of yours.

Got the same error. You need to update direct x. Go to this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

Run the update.

Should work.