Thread: Sidequest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Sidequest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

This question needs me to collect beryl’s to take back to the smith in Rivendell. I haven't come across any of these on the other hand, and I surprise if it's for the reason that I'm not playing the correct character to discover the items? Any suggestion would be respected.

Re: Sidequest in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Where have you searched? I establish the entire of the stones for that quest in the Ettinmoors, but I had to go during it two times to obtain every of them. I was playing as the warden but I don't believe your character matters. As well they were in a group of dissimilar spots like delicate crates and loot piles and I assume it is just random.

I never locate the entire the gems to finish this while in Ettenmoors - but I establish nearly all of them [was missing one Red Beryl]. I went on to Nordinbad, and when I go back to the Rivendell, I had to reacquire the gem quest, and I was reverse to having no gems in control. I had to do a fast run through of breaking crates, Ettenmoors, but fortunately did discover them every one this time.Interestingly, I did keep the Black Pearl quest from the dwarf in Nordimbad. So I consider quests just fall missing if you leave a part and they are not finished. But backtracking into previous areas does not take away unfinished quests.

I got each and every one mine through breaking barrels. I was talented to do it in one shot, but got the previous couple just previous to the boss battle.