Thread: No sound while playing Lord of the Rings: War in the North

No sound while playing Lord of the Rings: War in the North

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. I have installed The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the computer of mine. As I am launching the game on the computer of mine I have noticed that there is no sound. I need to raise the sound to get the music of the game. i cannot figure out why I am facing above mentioned issue. Any help to troubleshoot the problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No sound while playing Lord of the Rings: War in the North

To figure out the exact root cause of the problem you have to answer following question. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have installed the sound card driver on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which will useful to get the requirement of yours.

Looking at the problem I wanted to tell you that you should enable the normalization aka SVN into the drivers settings menu. If you do the same I think you will be able to get the volume in the game. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you.

I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to go for Control Panel.
    • Now you have to click on the Administrative Tools and then go for Services.
    • Now look for Windows Audio.
    • You have to double click and select Start if the service status is stopped. Also you have to take verify the startup status is supposed to automatic.

I am not sure but the above mentioned issue might be happening because of some of software changes on the computer. hence I recommend that you should go for System restore and you need to restore the computer to previously made restore point and see whether you are able to solve the issue. the entire process might be longer for several minutes hence you need to wait till the entire process gets completed.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is driver issue associated with the sound card which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should download and install the latest version of the Sound card drivers. You can get the same from the official website of the sound card manufacturer.
    If still there is no change in the situation than there could be an issue with the sound card itself. So you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You have to see that the device of yours should not have any physical damage.

I wanted to tell you that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

There could be bug issue associated with this particular game. I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will figure out and fix the bug from the code of the game. after fixing the bug from the code they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.