Thread: Need information to access DLC content for L.A. Noire on PC

Need information to access DLC content for L.A. Noire on PC

Hi guys please help me I am searching about this from last 2 hrs but not getting any information. So can someone tell me how I can access DLC content for L.A. Noire on PC? Does it require some kind of code? Or I have to do something extra for that? Can I get all the DLC from the start of it? Please clear my doubt. I really want to know about it. And I am sure that you guys will help me to clear my doubt. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need information to access DLC content for L.A. Noire on PC

Hello as per my knowledge the total DLC packs are available with the L.A. Noire disc. And even it will be activated when you start it. Once you make use of a product key to activate the game at that moment this DLC will embedded with it. To perform this you there is no requirements of any additional DLC. I hope this will clear your doubts.

The DLC cases will turn out to be available as element of a standard play through at different points throughout the plot. On the other hand, it is probable to access the DLC cases at whichever time through choosing Cases commencing the Main Menu and after that scrolling on the way to the desk journal where the preferred case is situated.

Hello guys thank you for this useful information it clears my maximum doubts. If you guys are having any other useful information about it then please share it with me? What I have to actually do with it and what I have to avoid within it. If you guys are having proper steps for it then please share it with me.

You have to note that at what time you choose the DLC option form the main menu of the game at that moment it basically not launching the DLC and within the notification it will say DLC has already been activated. So you have to check for all this things. I hope this will help you.