Thread: Need information about L.A. Noire PC Directory and save file location

Need information about L.A. Noire PC Directory and save file location

Hello guys I am new for this game so I need your help. I am totally noob I install this game in my system. But now I don’t know where exactly it’s in my system. I install it by using all default installation settings. Then suddenly I try to check the location of its directory and location of save file. But I am not able to find it. So do you guys know where exactly it’s present in my system? I try to find about it on a internet and even with the game help file but I did not get any appropriate information about it. So please guys share some of your knowledge with me. I am using windows 7?

Re: Need information about L.A. Noire PC Directory and save file location

Hello I am not using windows 7 I am using windows XP. As you are saying that you install with the default settings so in windows XP you will get this game in the program files of c drive. Within this program file folder you will get the Rockstar Games directory within that you will get the L.A. Noire game folder. And for the windows 7 you will get in same program file(x86) folder with the Rockstar Games directory. I hoep this will help you. Follow the following paths.

Windows 7- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\L.A. Noire.
    Windows XP - C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\L.A. Noire.

Hello thank you for your reply it’s really helpful for me to find about it. But what about the save file location. Within this game folder I got many other folders but from that I did not get any save folder of this game. I played this game. So at least it should be save with this folder. Or is there any other location used for this save file folder. I am sorry if it’s a stupid question but I am noob for this game? Please clear my doubt.

It will be not with your program files folder you will get this file in the documents directory. As you are saying that it’s with default installation then check users under the c drive with that you will get the username folder in that you will get the documents within that this Rockstar Games directory and with that L.A. Noire folder then go in the profiles folders of it then you will get user profile folder from there choose L.A.Noire and with this folder you will get SaveGameX.lanoire. go with the following path.

Save files location -
    C:\Users\<USER_NAME>\Documents\Rockstar Games\L.A. Noire\Profiles\<USER_PROFILE>\L.A.Noire\SaveGameX.lanoire