Thread: cannot understand past the initial load screen on PC version of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

cannot understand past the initial load screen on PC version of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well I have installed The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the computer of mine. As I am trying to play the single player mode of the game the game is seems to be hanging at the loading window. After couple of seconds the game is getting totally disappears from the screen. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: cannot understand past the initial load screen on PC version of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

In this particular situation I wanted to know following details which will be help you to find out the root cause of the problem.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hard ware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the computer? do you have installed any drivers on the computer?
    Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem?

re: cannot understand past the initial load screen on PC version of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I recommend that you should launch the game as administrator of the computer. to do the same you have to right click on the exe file of the game. from the right click context menu you have to click on the run as administrator and see whether the game is running or not.
    Also there could be compatibility issue with the game and operating system which you have installed on the computer. same as above again you have to right click on the exe file of the game and simply click on Properties menu. Now click on the Compatibility tab. Now select the appropriate option and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that the some of the back ground process which are running on the computer might be interfering with the game. so what I recommend that you should clean boot the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Exactly I cannot say why you are suffering from the above mentioned issue. Well what I wanted to tell you that you should simply create a new user account on the computer of yours and use the same to play the game. if the issue is supposed to be solve then there was an issue with the user account which was having on the computer. what I wanted to tell you that you should delete the user account which was causing the issue and use the newly created one.

After going through the issue of yours I recommend that you should check the integrity of the game cache.

• You have to Load Steam.
    • Now you have to go for Library Section and right click on the game and click on Properties.
    • Now click on the Local files and click on the Verify integrity of game cache.
    • The process might be several minute longer so you have to wait till the entire process gets completed.

There could be an issue with the drivers which you have installed on the computer. I recommend that you should visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the graphic card driver and install the same on the computer. after installing the same you should reboot the computer.
    You might require to do the same thing for installing the latest version of DirectX on the computer.

Well I think you will require to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to resolve the issue after reinstalling the game.

We know that the video games are supposed to have bug issue hence I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.