Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Video Games

Old 09-11-2011

Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Now I want to know if there is a multiplayer in this new edition of the game thatís what I want to know from you all so if you have some knowledge on the same then do reply accordingly on the same I am waiting for the response from your side. Thatís what I am saying here. if there is a multiplayer format in this game then it would be much better for sure, thatís what I am saying here. so if you all have some replies for the same then do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Old 09-11-2011

Re: Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

No I donít think so there will be any multiplayer format in this game since the game is all about crime solving and all hence I donít think so they will be looking at the same so thatís what I am saying here. So do solve the crime and l\play the game alone donít try to play the game with the teammates then it will be of not to be of use as well, so thatís what I want to say here, so hope you did understand what I have said here thatís it from my side for you.
Old 09-11-2011

See in case if the developers are thinking of developing some game then they will surely be thinking of some chnages for sire, so thatís what I am saying here. So a next update from the rockstar people will see such kind of changes as well thatís what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am sayinghere thatís it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to add here about the same.
Old 09-11-2011

If they want then I can give some suggestions for the game as well for the multiplayer mode thatís what I am saying here, so hope you do understand what I am saying here, anyways I am ready to give suggestions to the developers of the game. So thatís what I want to say here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,