Thread: Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Now I want to know if there is a multiplayer in this new edition of the game that’s what I want to know from you all so if you have some knowledge on the same then do reply accordingly on the same I am waiting for the response from your side. That’s what I am saying here. if there is a multiplayer format in this game then it would be much better for sure, that’s what I am saying here. so if you all have some replies for the same then do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Re: Is there a multiplayer in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

No I don’t think so there will be any multiplayer format in this game since the game is all about crime solving and all hence I don’t think so they will be looking at the same so that’s what I am saying here. So do solve the crime and l\play the game alone don’t try to play the game with the teammates then it will be of not to be of use as well, so that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

See in case if the developers are thinking of developing some game then they will surely be thinking of some chnages for sire, so that’s what I am saying here. So a next update from the rockstar people will see such kind of changes as well that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am sayinghere that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know about the game then please do feel free to add here about the same.

If they want then I can give some suggestions for the game as well for the multiplayer mode that’s what I am saying here, so hope you do understand what I am saying here, anyways I am ready to give suggestions to the developers of the game. So that’s what I want to say here.