Thread: Weapons that are not there in multiplayer mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Weapons that are not there in multiplayer mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I don’t know why are these things happening in the game that’s what the sad issue is in the game and hence that’s what I want to say here. So now what I am saying is that I am really upset because many of the main weapons are actually not there in the game that’s what it is disappointing me a lot so that’s what the issue actually is over here. Some of my favorite weapons like M9, M1014, FAL. You know what FAL is the most used weapon in the game and the developers have decided to axe it off in the multiplayer mode that’s really sick of that, I am really disappointed by the same. so this is what I had to inform you all about the same, I don’t know what are you all reactions about the same but this is what I can say here. So do have a check about the same. that’s what I want to say here, anyways looking forward for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Weapons that are not there in multiplayer mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

Yes dude the same is the reaction from my side as well if you look at the weapons then I think except some of the snipers and the hand gun there would be nothing left in the game that’s what I have heard of, so what I would say is that we should rather not think about it and concentrate on playing the campaign as well as the tutorial mode. I am sure that will be more entertaining then the existing one’s. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Weapons that are not there in multiplayer mode of Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3

I think you have missed a lot of ammunition's from the list and I would like to add some of them over here one of them is the PP2000. The PP2000 is a weapon that is increasing its popularity in the Russian Forces. The combat pistol which is known as Machine Pistol is also not making its name in this game. FAMAS the weapon that represents the army is still not there in the game and would not be featured at all in the game so that’s one more disappointing news for sure. Even RPD has failed to feature in the weapons list in the game now that’s really disappointing for sure, anyways it’s the developers that have decided to reveal this information, I don’t know if they are actually thinking of making some profit from the multiplayer or not?

M9 was the favorite pistol in this game and also M21 EBR they should have included this in the game I don’t know why they haven’t included that in the game that’s really a rubbish thing in the game, so that’s what I want to say here.

I would also like to have M1014 too in the game as well that’s what I am looking forward to in the game, so that’s what my ideal choice would be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    M9 was the favorite pistol in this game and also M21 EBR they should have included this in the game I don’t know why they haven’t included that in the game that’s really a rubbish thing in the game, so that’s what I want to say here.

I would also like to have M1014 too in the game as well that’s what I am looking forward to in the game, so that’s what my ideal choice would be in the game.
    I really don’t think so M21 EBR should be a weapon in the game and hence I don’t find it as a necessity in the game so that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here. Yes M9 should be there In the game and hence that’s a necessity in the game. I think M249 SAW is a very crucial weapon in the game and I would love to have it especially in the multiplayer format of the game. The name of the weapon is so serious and also it can destroy anyone who does come in the middle of the path, that’s what the intensity is in the game, so I am really looking forward for that in the game, that’s what I want to say here.

Guys you will find it as funny bit I am going to miss my thumper in the game and would love to have it in the game that’s what I want to say here, anyways it is very disappointing that it is not there in the game guys please don’t laugh at me but this time I want the weapon to be there in the game that’s what I want to say here.

Thumper does not come in the competition at all since it is not a good gun for sure, that’s what I am saying here. Now if we look at the type 95 weapon then it is just the replica of the same and hence all I can say is that in case if the developers are actually thinking of implementing the replica then it is well and good for me for sure.

Yes you are right a lot of guns would be missed here for sure and one of my favorites being the TAR gun is also my favorite for sure, so I would be definitely thinking of implementing it for sure. I have used the gun a lot number of times and now I am seeing that it is not there I the multiplayer format only yes it is really irritating for me to get into that circumstances, that’s what I am saying here. Now this can be the main reason why I have kept MW2 in the hard disk and I don’t want it to remove it at all.

So that’s what I am planning here, anyways what’s your take on the same.

Absolutely agreed to what you have said here I mean who had have thought of selling the game if the developers here are actually thinking of not introducing favorite weapons in the game I don’t understand the tactics behind that, anyways all we can do is mail the developers of the game and tell them to implement the weapons for sure, otherwise not many of them would be going with the game for sure.