Thread: Stuck in the end of Mirkwood in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Stuck in the end of Mirkwood in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends, I beat Wulfrun, continued to go to the end of the Black Forest. After defeating the spider, and talk to the assistant, the game will not let me move on. I looked at my research, and said, Beat Wulfrun. I am unable to continue the game. I have not found anything about it. Did you people have found anything about it then please tells me about it and also if you have something else about it then please tell me about it. Thank you.

re: Stuck in the end of Mirkwood in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I have the same problem, I really have had enough of the story is about to explode (I think). I really wish someone can help me to stop doing these challenges. I just tried to do it online and then got disconnected and now my game does not load. This is ridiculous. You could also restart the game with a different character.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    I have the same problem, I really have had enough of the story is about to explode (I think). I really wish someone can help me to stop doing these challenges. I just tried to do it online and then got disconnected and now my game does not load. This is ridiculous. You could also restart the game with a different character.
    This only happened to me. I tried reloading the game, traveling to another place, and then return, and is still carrying the spider boss. I did not know what to do. I hate to hear that. I tried to travel to some places and I think it's the leg even more. Now when the defeat of the spider, the search text tells me to look for Radagast. Before I talk to Beleran said that I could carry out nonetheless. Snowblind really dropped the ball on the system to save here. Very disappointed.

I agree. I've been waiting for this game since the day they told me they were doing. Just for my great experience being shot down by the mistakes that should not be there. Send the game without having to work out the kinks.

I am having a similar problem. I’m in the place and I talked dwarf as 4 people and they all say go talk to your eagle to go to the Black Forest and find but Radagast would not let me talk to him.

My wife and I have also experienced the same problem. After beating the Black Forest spider in the quest log says we have to talk to the eagle, but we cannot talk to him. We cannot move forward in the game. We contacted the support of the World Bank and all I could recommend is to start a new game and see if he had anything to do with our save files. If the problem were to persist at that time all he could recommend was to take the game back because he said it was probably a bad disc. This is not the first failure or error that we have encountered. Sometimes, the Orcs are killed in the "kill all the Orcs scenes progress," but not going to be dead than remain in place and you can still hurt them, but you have to leave the game because the game is thinking “are alive. Misiones disappear and not get quest rewards if your inventory is complete is another problem.

Also, messages or warnings that occur during the course of the game tend to stay there everlastingly in anticipation of their replaced by another message or bosses will be there dead, other than the quest log still say I need to kill them. The worst is a message that stays on the screen the entire time proverb that a member of my party is coming up for me, even when they are not and the only time that change is when they enter the inventory screen. When we were trying to get past the Black Forest, enter into the dwarf city times multiple and still receive the same meeting with the king and to the point again that there were several awards from the next quest. I love the game, but these errors and technical problems are unbearable.

Re: Stuck in the end of Mirkwood in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hey all, in response to the question, did not really talk to Beleram to go to the Mirkwood; you have to activate the portal behind him. With regard to interference problems, the one I experienced was when I was trying to load a saved game in the Ettenmoors. It froze my Xbox, while in the loading screen ... 3 times! I finally ended up deleting that save and start over. Since then, no problem, unless, of course, it is considered that there FLASHING enemies when they die in a problem.