Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Crashes at Barrow Downs

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Crashes at Barrow Downs

Hello friends, it has become very bad to where I am breaking 15-20 minutes each time. I crashed once in Foronost and not sleeping for a long time until I went to the mound. A friend and I are experiencing poor FPS delay in Barrow. Both of our system exceeds the recommended requirements. So what you people have to say about it, please tell me about it and let me know also. If you have some solution then tells me. Thank you.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Crashes at Barrow Downs

I have the same problem 9 out of 10 times. I'm playing on Steam, this happens more often when playing with bots. Drivers are current. When the game crashes, the desktop out of the game, but Steam is still active.

They have two copies of the game on two separate Steam account. Both systems are above the "suggested" settings and together are playing on a local LAN. Later than the battle game does not allow transition Barrows to Rivendell, 2nd player to end with disconnected once it waits for 15 minutes. 2nd player tried to return and could not play because they are in one place before. Host tried to join a game that 2nd player created and ended up in the Boss Battle Barrow with no boss to kill, road blocked and our girl tells us to kill the rangers. Game has crashed several times trying to get Bree and then return. The player was becoming lodged placed further back on the story line. Saving is very poor; while I am not a fan of console port I've seen much better mechanics than others. This really “kills" the fun of this game. While the game is excellent and the game is fun it seems to be a very poor port to a PC environment.

You can try to re-install the game and it might be able to work for you and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to play that level in the game.