Thread: How does the day/night cycle work in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

How does the day/night cycle work in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

In some of the guides that I have come across recently in the game all I want to say is that in every note of the crime scene there it has been reported that the time does not move at all. Now I want to know why is that so, can you all please give me some idea about the same. does the day or night cycle move or is it constant, I want some replies about the same as soon as possible so do reply accordingly over here waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: How does the day/night cycle work in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    In some of the guides that I have come across recently in the game all I want to say is that in every note of the crime scene there it has been reported that the time does not move at all. Now I want to know why is that so, can you all please give me some idea about the same. does the day or night cycle move or is it constant, I want some replies about the same as soon as possible so do reply accordingly over here waiting for the replies from you all.
    All I know is that time of day in Story Mode is always scripted which I think will always apply the current time that you might be having in the system so hope you did understand what I am saying here.

If you are talking about the street crimes then let me tell you that it remains fixed and it does not changes at all, if you want then you can have a look at the upper-left of the cut scene before each mission. so that’s the reason why the time does not changes at all during the event of crime scene so hope you did understand what I am saying here. hope this was informative for you that’s it from my side for you.

If you want to actually track down the time of the crime scene then you can do one thing what you can so is that look for a particular street crime event during the story when the preceding cut scene shows that time at that time you would be able to track them as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.
    With that way you can actually make a track donw of the same so that’s what I am saying here hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Hey guys I have heard in the game that the day and night time actually changes so that’s what I have heard of in the game I know that you will be disagreeing to this but I have actually seen the day and also then ight cycle In the game, just wanted to know in what mode we will be getting to see both the modes in the game that’s what I am very interested in knowing about, so do reply on the same waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

It would be better if you can give me a quick reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side on the same.

If you are trying to roam out freely then you can see that then you can see the change in the time from night to day and henceforth. However if you observe closely then you can see that there is no clock in the game and hence with the time cycle you can actually see that the shift in the rotation i.e. from day and night accordingly. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you got the appropriate information for what you were looking for, that’s it from my side for you.