Thread: Can I get the Patrol Uniform after finishing the tutorial missions in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Can I get the Patrol Uniform after finishing the tutorial missions in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

The title says it all I hope you all have read the title properly, so I want to know if I would be able to wear the LAPD Patrol Uniform after having finished the tutorial missions of this game, so I want to know if I would be able to do that please do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on this. Since you all have must started with the game and hence I want to know if it is actually possible.

Re: Can I get the Patrol Uniform after finishing the tutorial missions in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    The title says it all I hope you all have read the title properly, so I want to know if I would be able to wear the LAPD Patrol Uniform after having finished the tutorial missions of this game, so I want to know if I would be able to do that please do let me know about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on this. Since you all have must started with the game and hence I want to know if it is actually possible.
    No as such there is no way by which you would be able to access the uniform at all throughout the game you cannot do that at all, yes a lot of considerations were taken into place to allow the players to have a access to the patrol uniform but was later rejected by the developers of the game. So that’s what I am saying here I hope you did get the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Can I get the Patrol Uniform after finishing the tutorial missions in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Dude that was for the consoles that it is not accessible it is said that the pc version of the game that is going to be released shortly will be having that feature since this feature was not there in the consoles hence it is advised that the pc version of the game should be given the opportunity of having the dress once you cross certain levels in the game and hence that’s what it is advised there, so hope you did understand what I am saying here thats it from my side for you.

Anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask here I will try and answer it out for you.

Having more patrol missions with the DLC would have been a great idea what say guys, I am tired of wearing that old goons dresses so I would like to see the new LAPD Patrol Uniform in the new pc version of the game that would be a exciting idea what say guys?

Yes I do agree with what you all have said here no matter how many points are there for this dress In the marketplace I am ready to get that outfit for the game. Anyways my purchase of this game does depends a lot on this outfit if they are adding this outfit in the pc version of the game then I am very much excited to get the game and if they aren’t then I will have to think about it, that’s what I am saying here.
    Anyways that’s my opinion on the same that’s it from my side for you all.