Thread: Why is Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 not having lobbies with & without quickscoping in game?

Why is Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 not having lobbies with & without quickscoping in game?

Hello friends, I've played enough to know that quickscoping hate. I just watched a YouTube video in quickscoping MW3 and I think is totally unfair. I know some people who defend and love it. But why not be possible to have the option of playing field where anybody can fast? It also has the option of playing with people quickly reach if they wish? One quickscoping the same line, I just read yesterday about the phrase "plug puller". While it is a totally different subject, I like powerful fast as if I'm killed by quickscoping twice in a game, the bail. I do so with the hope that the person will quickly overtake me why someone has just left the game. Now, I'm not big, I'm an average player, so running out of the game does not perform a large amount damage to me, so this strategy is not somewhat that would effort for hard core gamers. However, this is my solution, if you do not like quickscoping, and really do not care for them in that game, bail in quickscoper. Maybe if enough people did, that the indirect quickscopers.

Re: Why is Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 not having lobbies with & without quickscoping in game?

With many semi-automatic weapons and complete the slaughter in 2-3 quickscoping bullets do not think it will be as widely as found in Modern Warfare 2.

Re: Why is Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 not having lobbies with & without quickscoping in game?

I recommended the same thing to a number of others friend a while ago and for me is the perfect solution. Quickscoping is dominated and should not be in the game. On the other hand, I realize that is popular with many people to offer them their individual game mode should be the answer, but I'm betting on qs'ers not like this cause, then what you are doing is no longer mastered!

Having been playing Call of duty 4, I can say that the rapid determination of the scope was not much better than the rapid determination of the scope of Modern Warfare 2. At least four could still see a glimpse of a Modern Warfare 2 hard scope while the weapon gives a little shake and the next thing you know I'm dead. And as children go, the children do what they think is "cool" because they do not care about k / d, or W / L so even if they get just ONE game that practically quickscoper sperm in pants (I know because my brother was a quickscoper for children, but is now better than me since he left the crap). For people who are legitimately good at it: I'll be frustrated, especially if it's a close-range combat, but often times I will see the killcam and say "damn that was a good shooter."

Quickscoping really have much skill, if I love him, well done, enjoy a good clump of respect, but I hate those little brats running around with 0.20K / D, making the team loses and quickscoping disrepute; because they are trying to quickscoper like me and my friends who have been practicing since Call of Duty 4