Thread: DLC of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition not showing up In all game stores

DLC of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition not showing up In all game stores

When I login in to the game store of of L.A. Noire I cannot find anything out there and I am very much surprised that I cannot find anything out there so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the response from your side that’s what I am saying here, so do let me know accordingly over here do reply on the same.

Re: DLC of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition not showing up In all game stores

If you have some problem with the online stores or probably the PSN then I must say that wait for sometime till the Sony restores store services. There was some up and down in their service center and hence it had given some problem, so that’s what I am saying here. so it is always advisable to check back and see if the game stores are restored or not. So do have a look at the same.

Have you ensured that you are signed in to Social Club through the game? If not then you should have a check about the same. in case if you are not signed in then you should sign in and access the game store then only you will be getting to see all the list of games that are available in the stores, so that’s what you should be checking out here hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you, hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    Have you ensured that you are signed in to Social Club through the game? If not then you should have a check about the same. in case if you are not signed in then you should sign in and access the game store then only you will be getting to see all the list of games that are available in the stores, so that’s what you should be checking out here hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you, hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.
    Dude don’t teach me the basics I know about the common methods that you all are talking here and that was indeed I had a good look at the same anyways can you all please tell me as if what should I else try here? I am running out of the ideas as far as the PSN is concerned I don’t think so it has taken a fallback recently the last it happened was in may and it is a long time back till now. So what can be the other possibilities that I should be trying out here in vase if you have some other method then do share it with me as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here.

If you are using PS3 then I am sure that it would be a Region conflict in the console so I am sure that it would be happening over here that’s what I am saying here. so what I am saying is that if you look at the disc region and also the account region and if both of them does not match then it could givce rise to some kind of conflicts in the game and hence that’s what the problem is. If you have taken the game from UK and if you have setup the account in US then I am quite sure that there would be some problem with the game for sure, so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

You can call up the sony people and tell them to get it fixed as soon as possible since if we keep on working this way then this is not going to happen at all. So do check out for the same and have a chat with the sony people about the same they will be giving you some solutions for the same.

Might be a region conflict here now I don’t know how to get out of this situation, somebody help me out of this situation I want to get out of it as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here, anyways I will have a chat with the sony people about the said issue and see if there is some way by which I can get out of this problem.