Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to avoid cut scenes in LA Noire: The Complete Edition

Video Games

Old 09-11-2011

How to avoid cut scenes in LA Noire: The Complete Edition

I need to know some methods by which I would be able to bypass some of the cut scenes in the game so thatís what I am saying here. I did try searching the net for more such information but I was unable to get anything so thatís why I have come here so please do give me some information about the same then that would be much better for me thatís what I am saying here. I feel that cut scenes in the game are of simple waste so thatís why I was thinking that if you can give me some reply on the same waiting for the necessary response from your side, so do reply accordingly over here.

Old 09-11-2011

Re: How to avoid cut scenes in LA Noire: The Complete Edition

As such I havenít went through the manuals of the game and hence it would be very difficult for me to comment anything on the same. I would suggest you to refer through the manuals of the game and try deriving some information from there I am sure that you will be getting some information from there, so thatís what you should be doing here. I hope that was enough for you all thatís it from my side for you.
Old 09-11-2011

I would advise you to directly mail up the developer sof the game and derive some information from them about the same and I am sure that they will be providing you some information on the same thatís what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís what you should be doing here.
Old 09-11-2011

Let me give you the best possible method for the same and hence what you should be doing is that press the Backspace button. Now while doing that one thing that you have to keep in mind is that some of the cases as well as the key conversations will not be changed at all, so tahts what I am saying here hope you did understand what I am saying here tahts it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,