Thread: Which are the controllers that are supported in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Which are the controllers that are supported in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Guys I want to know the list of controllers that are supported in this game that’s what I want to know from you all. I know the control types can be used interchangeably but I don’t know which of those are used in the game that’s what I am knowing. So do update me about the same I am waiting for the response from you all, so do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the replies from your side, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Which are the controllers that are supported in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    Guys I want to know the list of controllers that are supported in this game that’s what I want to know from you all. I know the control types can be used interchangeably but I don’t know which of those are used in the game that’s what I am knowing. So do update me about the same I am waiting for the response from you all, so do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the replies from your side, that’s what I am saying here.
    You can make use of the 360 controller I don’t think so there is any harm in doing that I am sure that it will work out for you that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing here, so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Which are the controllers that are supported in LA Noire: The Complete Edition?

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    You can make use of the 360 controller I don’t think so there is any harm in doing that I am sure that it will work out for you that’s what I am saying here, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing here, so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.
    Yup he is absolutely correct about the same so what I am saying is that if you are thinking of using the mouse and keyboard and Xinput controllers then don’t worry about which controls you will be using and which will not be applied. The in-game will start getting updated automatically and hence you will not be getting any harm at all, so that’s what you should be doing over here, hope you did understand what I am saying here. so that’s what you should be doing here I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing here. so hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

The below given items are the list if supported devices that would work efficiently with your game that’s what I am saying here, so here is the list also note that there is a separate list of in-game ID numbers that you have to enter in the command line argument and hence what it will do is that it will force the game to use the control layout of a particular controller.
    1) Microsoft SideWinder Game Pad Pro
    2) Dual Joypad Adapter
    3) DirectPad USB gamepad adapter
    4) Logitech Wireless Gamepad
    5) Saitek P2900 Wireless Gamepad
    6) Saitek R220 Wheel
    7) Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
    8) Xbox 360 Gamepad
    9) TigerGame Xbox to USB adapter
    10) XBCD Xbox Controller driver
    So check out for the same and let me know if that was useful for you or not, so that’s what I am saying here. hope that was informative for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Well dude that is helpful only and only when a controller is not officially supported and detected by the game. So that’s what I am saying here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

What about PS3? I can see that nobody has mentioned about the same and hence I am asking from you all if anyone here has some information if the same game is available for the PS3 or not then do reveal it out to me that’s what I am saying here, so do let me know about what you think about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.