Thread: Stuck in Barrow of Amon Gorthad in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Stuck in Barrow of Amon Gorthad in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Hello friends, I was just playing Xbox split screen when in Barrow of Amon Gorthad when the Non-player character, do not remember his name, was killed in some way. There is no way to revive him and the two characters they were playing saved just before the final boss and no way out. We have tried to die, start a new game with a character and join one of the characters waiting to save trapped in a city, but no luck. So please tell me what you have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Stuck in Barrow of Amon Gorthad in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Did he die fighting or did someone just randomly drop dead? If someone was struggling with some idea of what particular unit he faced when he was "dead"? That the two could join another person just prior to where you left off and see if you can make it through next time.

Re: Stuck in Barrow of Amon Gorthad in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

We're not sure what killed him, but it was during the part where you have to shoot a boss when you have to use ranged attacks, until it appears in the top of the ramp. When we load our game is a lie, but when the monsters come to him, will stand, but does not move. Once you kill everything in that area, will take the place before the final boss, but when we come he does not move and the head will not open and no other mobs go well.

We face a similar problem. The host crashed on / off right at the save point after the battle. When we met, we cannot save lame reporting. Apparently he was knocked out again before the battle and was able to carry out the next part. Anyway, that's easy to solve with only host us instead of him until we are caught, however Luin and his brother are on the ground, no crowds around, and nothing happens. Both sites / Gateway are prohibited. There is no way out and no way to proceed. It seems they are literally trapped, I wish this game had a console menu with a command to go directly to the points of a certain progression. Would also potentially solve the problem of not being able to save games online.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    We face a similar problem. The host crashed on / off right at the save point after the battle. When we met, we cannot save lame reporting. Apparently he was knocked out again before the battle and was able to carry out the next part. Anyway, that's easy to solve with only host us instead of him until we are caught, however Luin and his brother are on the ground, no crowds around, and nothing happens. Both sites / Gateway are prohibited. There is no way out and no way to proceed. It seems they are literally trapped, I wish this game had a console menu with a command to go directly to the points of a certain progression. Would also potentially solve the problem of not being able to save games online.
    Did you stay with him while he was running with the boss? My brother and I were trying to get the games at the same point because he was telling us he would not be able to save what was trying to get through fast, so we're not entirely sure why it was just laying there. We begin our game again; just want to try to avoid this error, if possible, but from his side the most likely search did not bother with it. We took at least 5 hours to get there and if it happened again are likely to give up the game for a while.

Yes, the guest and I were together all the time. After leaving the truck and came to Rivendell, is disconnected from me. We went back and did it again (he was the source of an earlier save point and organized I). This time both are kept in Rivendell. The error (s) that you and I probably saw one in the same, but caused by different things. I can confirm that although on both occasions the boss fight went as intended without any problems - should give him another chance.

Yes, when we restarted our game we have been able to pass through that part without any problems. I hope to finish the game and not get stuck in any of the complaints I've seen elsewhere.