Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Hello friends, my girlfriend and I totally love this game, however we run into problems with saving? We played for an hour or so before taking a short break, and when we returned and my girlfriend signed in his character, who said he was not in the starting point as I do, and that their progress and achievements are not safe? - Continued anyway ... We beat the first "boss" level 1 (Andiguar man patrol captain - I cannot remember any of their names) and then something happened and had to leave. There was no option to save, but I thought there would be saved automatically after the dead chief. It is not, and I cannot find any function to manually save the game. We returned to the new, and his character was several levels behind me, for his continuous progress from being saved, and we were on the principle that the head of the fight. If anyone has any predictions about this so we can solve this problem, the savings would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

re: Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

I think the problem you're having is if the player is second in the first part of the game after his character cannot be saved and achievements will be blocked. I would let her character and only host the game from there or you will encounter this same problem it seems, or ensure that the right to keep loaded so that both have the same characters that originally saved.

re: Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

The above user is right about it and if your gf host the game, both should be able to save. You should try it and make it worked for you and also you will be able to solve the problem which you are getting with the game.

I am also having a related trouble, but I'm playing on PS3. My friend and I were playing limited co-op mode, other than that at the entire levels and achievements have not been saved. Is there any way to save the data for player 2 in the cooperative mode, so we can carry on where we left off? The main reason for getting the game was the ability to co-op.

If your game to the user that failure is the most backward in the progress story needs to organize the game and can get up to speed to where it was. I had this problem on the PC, so we changed and hosts a real battle and play fast and was back where we were. Also the story progress is only saved if all goes along in the same proportion. Gaining experience and loot, but are kept at all times regardless of the game to join or participate in. Good luck!

I do not agree with the poster above if I understand correctly. I've played a few hours with a friend last night on Xbox Live. We were basically at the same point in the game, was a little ahead of me when we met. After a few hours of play out of the game. My levels, xp, and loot were gone when he came back into play. I was very disappointed to go from level 8 to level 3 and all my hard-earned team was gone. When my friend invited me to their game initially saw a warning not save my game, but I remember an interview I'd like to keep dev my loot. For all that was gone, I understand the progress in history could not be saved and not have the loot just sucks.

It also seems that when I play on my own and I get the loot to my NPC communion, when I'll start with HUD or other figure of the booty that gave them only seems to have disappeared. It is not positive in this first part will have to do more tests. But if that is true, then I think I'm playing a game based largely on loot I cannot enjoy? Does anyone else have these problems? Oh, and there was plenty to keep the icons we've seen so it was not a lack of savings.

Thank you all for the answers. The answers make sense to accept the fact that there is no reason my gf character should be even further behind in the progress the mine in the first place. The loot is also seemed to be many mistakes right? Hopefully we just doing something wrong or SB can get an update out of it soon.

My brother and I had a related condition, but there was no disc read error. For consistency, let me say that this was in the Xbox 360, 2 players in whole, connected by means of Xbox Live, a storage device per person. We had started the story from the beginning with him playing as ERAD, and I like Farin. We played together through Chapter 1, Part 18. At the end of that section, you accidentally hit "B" and quit the game, while I (the host) hit "A" and proceeded.

I saw the opening scene of section 19, and after that requested back into the game, received the "save and achievements will not be saved" message. Quitting and refresh did not help (not tried to change the character). The problem was solved, however, when we changed to it being host. While this is understandable why I'm confused, I remember that was said several times that you want to be able to join players and save your progress, etc, if they were "relatively close" to the story. Maybe that just means that "only a little more forward" and not "just a little behind."

My wife and I also experienced this problem play Co-Op in PC last night; we reached the middle of the Fornost and are having a great time. We had reached level 8, got what we thought was pretty decent for computer time, etc. I was the host, and for some reason your game crashed. When she came back into the game, all his stuff was gone, and his battalion was back as a level 1 mage. Are not you supposed to save his level and saved just like mine?

Re: Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

can anybody give me the saves form carn dum 8-2 8-3

Re: Unable to save game in the co-op of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Quote Originally Posted by Roman_00748 View Post
    can anybody give me the saves form carn dum 8-2 8-3
    You can download the Lord of the Rings: War in the North save game from the below attachment. It is in zip file, so you will require a tool called winzip or winrar to unzip it. After unziping you will get the save game file, copy it and overwrite it in your The Lord of the Rings: War in the North save game folder.

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    You can download the Lord of the Rings: War in the North save game from the below attachment. It is in zip file, so you will require a tool called winzip or winrar to unzip it. After unziping you will get the save game file, copy it and overwrite it in your The Lord of the Rings: War in the North save game folder.
    Can you tell me where is the save game folder?

Quote Originally Posted by jorgejs View Post
    Can you tell me where is the save game folder?
    You can find the save game folder of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\WB Games\War in the North or else it could be C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\Local\WB Games\War in the North. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Robodude View Post
    You can find the save game folder of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\WB Games\War in the North or else it could be C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\AppData\Local\WB Games\War in the North. Hope that helps.
    That really helped, thanks

I am having similiar problem but on Xbox 360. Me and my brother played co-op for quite a long time and we were the same level, 20, and then we left it at that. We came back the next day and when we signed into the game at the menu screen it had said "saving and achievements disables" and also "player is not at same level as you". Maybe not exactly that but along the lines of it. We were not playing via Xbox live just simple split-screen offline. I have checked my memory unit and it says he has a level 11 save at Rivendell and I have a level 20 save at Nordinbad: Under Siege. I don't quite understand how that is possible. Were we supposed to save it using both profiles or is there another solution? Please help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast