Thread: Getting "Run As" pop-ups when launching L.A. Noire on PC

Getting "Run As" pop-ups when launching L.A. Noire on PC

my brother has recently installed L.A. Noire on PC but then the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to launch the game then I am getting a "Run As" pop-ups and I get this every time I try to launch the game so I just wanted to know is there a way to get rid of this, I have tried to do so but then I am not getting a way out. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Getting "Run As" pop-ups when launching L.A. Noire on PC

my brother has recently installed L.A. Noire on PC but then the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to launch the game then I am getting a "Run As" pop-ups and I get this every time I try to launch the game so I just wanted to know is there a way to get rid of this, I have tried to do so but then I am not getting a way out. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    I will like to suggest you that you are getting this popup because you might not be logging with the administrator account so the first method is that you can log in with the administrator account in order to avoid this and the other method is that you will have to uncheck the "Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity." But then too you will have to logon with the admin and if you don’t know the admin user and password then you won’t be able to do the same.

Re: Getting "Run As" pop-ups when launching L.A. Noire on PC

I will like to suggest you that you are getting this popup because you might not be logging with the administrator account so the first method is that you can log in with the administrator account in order to avoid this and the other method is that you will have to uncheck the "Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity." But then too you will have to logon with the admin and if you don’t know the admin user and password then you won’t be able to do the same.
    Is there any other way to do it so because I don’t know the administrator password because it is used by my brother so It will be very helpful if you can help me with some solution to get rid of this because my brother won’t give me the admin access.