Thread: Xbox 360 unable to start game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Xbox 360 unable to start game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I have purchased the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ but the problems is that I can’t able to start the game on my Xbox 360. The main thing is that whenever I try to play the game in the Xbox the screen go black and freeze, I have try many thing to start this game but not able to start the game. So if you guys have any of the information about this issue then let me know, if anybody can help I will be very pleased.

Re: Xbox 360 unable to start game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

I think that there are the chances that one of the air vents in your Xbox is broken, so make it sure whether it is proper or not and also the alternative thing is that try to go to the dashboard and then install the game over there and after that try to play the game may it help for you.

I think that you don’t have the latest Connect software that are require for running the latest game I think that your X-Box have to be update, may it make the game to run in the Xbox. So for that you have to delete the old file and then download the latest file from the Xbox official side and after that you can try to play the game by using the Xbox may this time there are no issue you have to face for the game.

First of all make sure that are you able to get the dashboard at all, and also whether you are facing the issue while you are launching both from the Dashboard and directly on power up.

And if such thing is there then there are the needs that you have to install the game in the dashboard after the installation of the game it is possible to play.

Even I was also facing the same issue but finally I have installed the game that seems to be working with my Xbox 360.

I think you are trying for the cross-platform development, which means that these issues come when you are doing cross-platform development. That you are switching from the Windows game project to your Xbox 360 game project. Because changing the startup project doesn't change the active Solution Configuration. So first make it clear what CD or the disk you are trying to play with the Xbox is for that only. Because sometime it happens that we try to run the PC Game in to the X-box console.

If you are facing the start for the game in the Xbox then first try to run other game in the same, and see whether that game play or not if it is also fail to run that means that there are the problems with the Xbox only. And if the other games run in that then make the verification for the Configuration Manager to verify whether your Xbox 360 game project is in fact selected to both Build as well as deploy in the active configuration.

To improve the situation you have clear the hard drive cache, or you can also try to reset the system cache and reset the Dashboard and reinstalled it. After this there are the chances that the game will be run to the Xbox and even if there are no improve for the Xbox to start the game then you have to contact the XBOX support for this issue so by call or by the mail they will going to resolve this issue but the main thing is that just try to install the game in the Dashboard and run it.

May the connection of the cables are not properly between the Xbox and the Screen that are used to display the output, because of that I think that your screen go black and freeze, so first take the look for the cable connection for these device and after that restart the game to play the game.

I think there are the scratches over the Disk that you are trying to run in the Xbox. Because I have seen that most of the time we are trying to play the game and the game fail to run or the lag is seen over in the output for the game and the game sometime block and this is all due to the malfunction of the disk or there are some of the scratch there in the disk so if you are trying to run this kind of the disk that have the scratch then there are less chances that it will start there in the Xbox. So I suggest you to get the new Disk if you want to play this game in your Xbox.

First of all there are the need for the game box to be updated by the latest package that are require for the game to run and after that there are the chances that the any of the upcoming game will be supported in your Xbox console. But before that make sure that the game you want to run is perfect for the other console if it is possible to run that game on the other console then there are the issue in the Xbox that you are using. And if possible then make the Configuration Manager to be sure for the game that it recognizes the game without any of the error.