Thread: Lots of bugs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

Lots of bugs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

I like this co-op single play mode of this game but the huge problem is that if you want to play it in split screen coop mode then you have a tendency to lost the character who is not the host when you save and shut it down. So I bought another playstation 3 to play this game better. Playing this game on full screen and not on the split screen is a different kind of fun.

Re: Lots of bugs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

I find this game the buggiest one that I have ever played in my life. We were playing this game from the beginning playing multiplayer from both Playstation 3. But when we got to Mirkwood level then it glichted out and now it will not open the Mirkwood on the map again. When I was looking for a possible solution for this issue, I found that many gamers are facing this issue at the same spot? Is there any fix for this bug?

Re: Lots of bugs in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game

This game is pretty good from the playing perspective but because of so many bugs its making this game not worth it. I have played this game in a single player mode on easy and have completed all the missions in 2 days. After that we can also keep the character but then the difficulty rises and you will have to play it through again. It looks to me that the glitches occur only when we play multiplayer mode.

I was playing this game for 4 hours continously and it crashed my pc 2-3 times also. When today I went to play this game from where I left it, the game will load and after that when I walk down 2 or 3 corridors then it will eventually crash constantly. Was this game even tested before releasing it for the public? It is such a pain investing in games that are not fun at all.