View Poll Results: On which system does the Jurassic Park: The Game will perform best according to you?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX 360

0 0%
  • Playstation 3

1 100.00%
  • PC

0 0%
  • Mac

0 0%
  • Wii

0 0%
  • iPad2

0 0%

Thread: On which system does the Jurassic Park: The Game will perform best according to you?

On which system does the Jurassic Park: The Game will perform best according to you?

Hello friends, I'm a little sad because there is no Wii version will be released because that is my main system at home. Oh, well. What system do you think will perform best when playing Jurassic Park: The Game? So please tell me and also vote for the system you would think. Thank you.

Re: On which system does the Jurassic Park: The Game will perform best according to you?

I think most people do not vote for the system will perform better, but for your preferred platform. So I think you have to think about the system which the people will vote it.

Re: On which system does the Jurassic Park: The Game will perform best according to you?

When you say that the best performance, which means selling more copies or that the program will look and perform better? If the latter, the only logical answer is PC. Anyone who is serious is a PC game that is more powerful than any console (or, of course, iPad).

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I think most people do not vote for the system will perform better, but for your preferred platform. So I think you have to think about the system which the people will vote it.
    Yeah, probably. You must vote for the quality of performance. Do not vote for PC right away because most people do not have the state of the art equipment in the game. With the seedy, slow as mine lol.