Thread: Constant message on screen "waiting for players" in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Constant message on screen "waiting for players" in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I and my friend were play the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ on my PS3 with the split screen, so whenever I left bree for an armor repair session, my screen show the continually message "waiting for players" even we are not in the same stage. So what are these issues I don’t know much about this so if you guys have the information about this then please do the reply for your solution. if anyone have a clue what to do then please do the reply for this.

Re: Constant message on screen "waiting for players" in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

According to my suggestion the player who don’t have the message on their screen then he have to go for the store warp point first and select to travel back to town, so when the message show that "waiting on other player" just hit cancel and after that the message will be no more exists.

Re: Constant message on screen "waiting for players" in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Whenever you have this kind of the problems for the split screen for the game then tried reloading the game and you can also make the system off and back on, you can also switch to the sign in process that means that make the second user to sign in first for the game and after that you have to sign in for the game or even you can save the game over there spot and make the use of the different character and play the game from there only. And also these issues may arise if the repairing of weapons has something to do with it and the characters are the same too.

Even I was facing the same kind of issue but I have get the solution for this so when such thing was happening to me then I make the use of the player who does not have the message on their screen just I have make him to go for the store warp point first and select to travel back for the town, and myself go to the store and travel back to town. That means that the character have the problems have to move to the store and travel back to town.

I think this is not the game issue you have to make uninstall for the game completely from the system and then again install the game in the system and after that I don’t think that you are going to face this problem again.

There are the chances to have such message when we are playing with the split screen but for that the player that is without that message have to the store there in this game and after that he have to point out the thing and after that if he will going to travel back for the town the message there also come for the "waiting on other player" so just cancel it out and the player that have that message previously will able to relieve from the issue and allow to play the game.