Thread: Why the game freezes at the same spot in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Why the game freezes at the same spot in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently I have install the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ in my Desktop this is the best game I have seen but the problems is that whenever I try to go back to the Mountain Honey so for that I have to go for the Ettenmoors at that spot my game froze up, and such thing is happening again and again. So why the freezing is there in this game at this spot is any of the gaming issue or the system issue I don’t have much information on this topic so if you people have any of the information then please do the reply, any of the ideas or suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Why the game freezes at the same spot in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

According to my information the place where the froze for the game is happening you have to do these thing may it help you out, so whenever you are near to the spot the game is freezing just try to load a save and then continue move to that spot and if the game is freeze you have to reboot the game and you will be there only the place the game freeze and then you can retry to go forward.

Re: Why the game freezes at the same spot in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

If you are having the problems with the stage or the level that you are playing and get stuck to the same location then you just start a new game and go on to multiplayer online. And then try to load that save file and after that launch the game and see whether it goes to the loading screen like normal, and if the error is still there then make the use of the jewel to exit the game or you have to restart the match. And if you are still have the issue again and again ten you have to make the clarification for the System configuration that are there in your desktop may the system requirement for this game is not proper by your side. So because of that the lag or freezing of the game is occurring.

According to this condition you have to restart the game, and if again you are facing the issue for the same spot then I think that the game is not properly install in to the system, or may some of the file is missing during the download for this game, so for that you have to uninstall this game and then reinstall the game, may after the re-installation for this game your game will run normal.

I think that the RAM has to replace with the latest and good RAM, and also make sure that the graphic card that you are using is best for this game. Since even I was also facing the same froze issue for my game but after I have replace the RAM with the new one I have not seen this issue for the next time while playing this game.

If you want to get the solution for this query and want to fix freezing issue in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ then follow this steps
    The first thing you have to follow that you have to try to keep low settings as well as change your resolution while playing that game.
    And the second thing is that continue to hit down the key and make sure Vsync is off.

This thing I have did while I have the freezing problems for my game so I think that it may help you out to overcome the freezing issue, but this solution is for the console user and also for the PC user.

So for the Console user follow this thing:
    o Make the console lying as an alternative of standing if you already have it lying try to reverse the box.
    o Continually hit the 360 a little loose on the side
    o Or simply try open the dashboard and close it
    o And if it not work then call for XGS and they would fix it

And the PC users for this game follow these steps:
    o Before installing the game in to the system make it sure that there should be none of the crack should be there in the CD
    o Install the game completely.

Whenever I face this kind of problems I just restart the mission and the next time I don’t see that kind of the issue, so just restart the mission.

This kind of the issue is there in most of the game that at some of the place the game become stop or the lag is there to be seen, so whenever such thing is there just keep the continuously to press the key at that spot. Because this tricks work for most of the video game or you can remove the game and reinsert it and start from the beginning of that stage.