Thread: Lots of defects in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Lots of defects in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends, did anyone have played the Lord of the Rings: War in the North game, I have played the game so I have founded the game is having lots of the defects and it is not good for such a good game to be. I wanted to know that did you people have also noticed the defects which are there in the game and also are you happy to play the game with those defects in the game. So please tell me which are the defects you have noticed and also where you have noticed in the game. Kindly give me your suggestion about it. Thank you.

Re: Lots of defects in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

In my first play through, essentially eliminates all pre-order bonus armor awesome giving me my elf teammate, thinking I could use it as I was playing the Rangers. The NPC did not use the Port Armor Gray, and when he took control of it was gone. The game does not tell you not to give the team to the NPCs, but it gives you that option in the user interface. Terrible design choice. That would have been bearable, lessons learned and everything. So I started more than once I had a feel for the game. Progressed to level 12, and when I left at night, my watch had gone alone. Without warning, no signs, just gone.

I tried to start my last save I had made mistakes in it; to see if that would make the most recent available, but to no avail. It is not only there. Reluctantly, tonight, I started again, yes, a third attempt at this game. I can reach level 4, and then go to Bree to sell weapons and repair, when trying to load back to Fornost, the game freezes on loading screen. At the present that you save will not load history the loading screen freeze my Xbox EVERY TIME? I am beyond upset. I have NEVER had so much trouble in a game I paid the price of retail. Hell, I preordered early enough because I was so excited, only to be constantly slapped away by the errors that seem to puzzle of this game.

I also agree with the above user and these are the things that should have been collected in the evidence, not available to the public before it was ready. I should have just waited until after Skyrim came out, and all lovers like me, buy or sell the game of inches

I am in contact with Warner Brother’s support, but are making me questions like "Can you check on the home screen to see if the savings is there?" Like the damn thing was not the first time I tried. It is frankly offensive, and I feel like a fool for buying this game and recommend it to others. In fact, working at a major retailer that sells this game, but I'm enclose a hard time effective people to use up their hard earned money in something that thus far has brought me more anger and frustration than pleasure.

Well my friend Enos, I have to say you've had a terrible experience, and although not help, it seems that yours is an extreme case. Most others in the forum people are having trouble for little or no love and play. Sorry, but I love the game. It's a shame you had so many problems, and I hope you can get your problems solved.

I had to reboot three times, and for some issues, other than that it actually value it. Thus extremely, I've spent about 5 hours in Fornost in cooperative mode with my brother for the reason that of technical problems, but it was worth. Try to install the game on the hard disk (7.4 gigs), which helped our copy of freezing on loading screens.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    I had to reboot three times, and for some issues, other than that it actually value it. Thus extremely, I've spent about 5 hours in Fornost in cooperative mode with my brother for the reason that of technical problems, but it was worth. Try to install the game on the hard disk (7.4 gigs), which helped our copy of freezing on loading screens.
    It may sound silly, but try uninstalling then. Sometimes the data set is damaged. I've had corruption problems with several games for the reason to having to install an update, when it was released, so it's just one less thing that people might ask.

I also agree, let me first of all say I love this game. It's great fun. Now, having said that I'm a little tired of all the bugs and other technical problems. I'm about to try to make my way through the game a third time due to corrupt data. I always keep IE fixed messages "Farin is waiting in the portal" or something like that although it is challenging. It just seems very wrong proved to be very sad because the game itself just to have fun.

I wonder if you have been living under a rock or something, but it is the norm for an unfinished product launch now, and later patch to fix the problems.

There are many things I can see that the manufacturers were trying to achieve. One of them, it is a cinematic experience where the choices of matter. In other words, if you plan to play straight through without changing his teammates with the armor met, there will come a point where they are useless to you. They have less than 100 armor when you have more than 400. I was playing the Loremaster, does it make sense? Guerrero as the Rangers is less resistant than the carrier fabric, in any part of the "tutorial" to give a lesson on how to update your team mates. Why? For the reason that you cannot unless you use new solutions. The design is all but here, where it is almost nonexistent.