Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Freezes on loading screen playing on Xbox 360

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Freezes on loading screen playing on Xbox 360

Hello friends, I wanted to go to complete some side quests I did not go at the moment. I then tried to go low barren and frozen in the loading screen for sterile cleaning applications.... I cannot do anything. The 360 version does not let me save anywhere, so I just had to salvage a point.... Do you really just lose all the hours I spent? What I can do to fix this?

Can anyone see this problem? Or is it just that this game sucks. Have you ever heard of the beta? How come there are hundreds of people complaining about various problems within the first two days of its release? This company should be sued for being lazy as hell. Looks like a horrible game simply beautiful presentation. I should have gone next year with as many problems as it has.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Freezes on loading screen playing on Xbox 360

I am having a similar problem every time it tries to load where I am in chapter 4. Nothing unusual occurred on at least a game before that happens, and I've tried everything to get it to work (running from disk, which runs from HD, trying a different drive, change character, eliminating the update .. . etc). I'm playing solo. It freezes on the loading screen, but in several places in the loading screen (sometimes after loading for 5 seconds, sometimes after charging for 15 seconds ...) online and LAN works well if I'm playing in another game, you just can’t play alone.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Freezes on loading screen playing on Xbox 360

Snowblind Studios is working on the reproduction of any errors found in the house, and the release of a patch as soon as the insects are tested and verified by Microsoft and Sony.

I'm pretty sure there was no patch that I know of. Apparently are kept just as he was at low sterile. So every time you start the game and load my saved sterile low loads and freezes before the load is carried out. Also installed the game on my hard drive in case of the problem and still I have the same problem as before.