Thread: Working for UI of Rocksmith 2

Working for UI of Rocksmith 2

Hi friends recently I have heard about the works to be going for the improvement of the game Rocksmith 2. That the Rocksmith teams are searching for the people that are capable for making the best GUI for the user to play this game. So I am just the big musical game friends, so I am very much excited about this thing for the development of the GUI of this Rocksmith 2 game. So if you guys have any of the information about this thing or you guys have any of the suggestion then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

re: Working for UI of Rocksmith 2

This is the good thing that I have heard for the improvement of the UI of this game. This is the good thing that the UI of these game is under the process for the improvement by the game developer to make the best and the good UI for this game. According to my suggestion this is the good thing for the improvement for this game.

I think this is the good way to make the improvement for the game UI to be develop, because there are the need for the improvement of the game UI to be some more advanced so that this game is more playable and enjoyable.

So I just only want to suggest that make the use of the experience developer and the designer to make the best GUI of this musical game.

I think by this thing they are making the team to be more creative so that the next version of the game Rocksmith to be more advanced and to be more creative to make the use. However if the UI of this game is littler bit improved then this will be the best part of this game that It have the best and the good UI with some of the other feature that are there in this game to make the use. However this is the best game for the music lover and those are interested for the creation of the music and such other thing so there are the need for the good and the simple UI that can be understand and enjoyable with the normal user, so this is the best thing to make the changes for the UI regularly.

According to my information in the game Rocksmith 2 there are almost everything that are to be need for the game, so I don’t think that there are more need for the improvement in the UI or any other factor, so I just want to say that the game Rocksmith 1 is not that much of advanced so If the changes for the UI is to be done there at the Rocksmith 1 than this will be the best thing for the player those are using the Part 1 version of the game Rocksmith.

Hey guys I am new to this game, so I just want to asked if the changes are done in this game Rocksmith 2 for the UI, than by which source or the links I can get that improvement for my game Rocksmith 2, if you have any information than please let me know.

Hey guys I am new to this game, so I just want to asked if the changes are done in this game Rocksmith 2 for the UI, than by which source or the links I can get that improvement for my game Rocksmith 2, if you have any information than please let me know.
    This improvement for the game Rocksmith 2 will be included in the Patch release of this game. So if you want to include this change there in your game then just make the use of the Patch of this game. The Patch may have this Additional feature for the use to make the latest changes of the UI and other thing. So you just make the use of the Patch to be used to have this changes in your Rocksmith 2 game.

Re: Working for UI of Rocksmith 2

The Rocksmith 2 is working to make this game more interesting they are trying to update the Graphic UI, so that this game have the best of the effect for the graphical represent. And this is the best to make the update of this game. So I just want to suggest that if the updatation of the game UI is there then make the simple and the Attractive look and feel for this game.

Re: Working for UI of Rocksmith 2

I love the rocksmith game, but I have this problem that I cannot actually learn songs without looking at tabs and going at a very slow pace at first. You should find a way to make the game incorporate tabs and a way to learn at your own slow pace.