Thread: Secret map markers are there in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Secret map markers are there in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Recently while playing the game ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’ I have found the piece of the map where there is an option to make the use of the map feature, but recently one of my friends is talking something about the Secret map markers which can be added to the map so I have try several thing to do that thing in the map but fails to do, so is there are any such thing there in this game, if it is there then what are the process or the steps that make to use these and how to use this Secret map markers. So if you guys have any of the information then please do the reply for this topic, any of the suggestion from your side will be appreciated.

Re: Secret map markers are there in ‘The Lord of the Rings: War in the North’

Yes there are the map markers that can be used for the map to be updated as you find the collection for the map for this game and also if you don’t have the collection for all the map then there are the chances that your map will not going to add on the map.

There in this game I have found two of the map the first one at the Gray Havens and the one for the "hiding place of the One Ring" or something like that thing only. So there the users get the monetary value if he doesn’t have the Secret map markers. So first of all the user have to find the collection for the map and after that if the user have find the entire collection for the map he can able to add the collection of the collected map to the game with the help of the map markers

For the Secret map markers you have to find the "hiding place of the one ring" if you find that place then you can possibly find the Secret map over this stage. So make it sure that you have to go for this stage as I think that there may be the chances for having the Secret map

The map is called as the Secret map because I have seen that there are some of the spot on this map that is possible to see in this map but if you really want to go for that spot then there are no such map or the spot you will get for this game, I think its gladden fields since I have got the map piece and I know the thing that what it say for the instruction to make the use of these map and I think this kind of the map is just for the show since I have seen that you can’t able to go there even if you see that in the map.

At the end of the chapter 1 the player will found one way to Rivendell but there is nothing changes are there for the map, so I can say that there are the purposes for doing such thing in the game.

I think there are none of the Secret map there in this game because as you finished up the level the map get automatically update for the location that the user have clear. And also all the map is there in this game that have to make the collection for the game map while playing the game to play and to enjoy the game, so with the best of the skills there the player have to make use so that the game will clear out with the single player and also with the use of the skills that the player have complete the level will be automatically get saved on the map.

There are the two maps there in this game that can be found at the Gray Havens and the one find for the "hiding place of the One Ring". There the struggles have to make by the user to get the monetary value if the player don’t have this Secret map markers. So this is necessary to have these Secret map markers.