Thread: Need LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC System Requirements and Compatibility Information

Need LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC System Requirements and Compatibility Information

I have come across this game called “LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC” which will be releasing soon and looking at its preview I am really willing to get it so I just wanted to know about its system requirement for the Mac os x as well as the pc as I am using both of them and I also wanted to know about its other requirement that I will need to get. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Need LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC System Requirements and Compatibility Information

System requirement for “LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC” is as followed:
    OS: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Intel CPUs: Core 2.2 GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz
    AMD CPUs: Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz
    RAM: 2GB to 8GB
    Hard Disk Space: 16GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB or Radeon HD3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB
    Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible.

Re: Need LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC System Requirements and Compatibility Information

The other requirement for this game is as followed:
    • You need to have a initial game and DLC activation which requires an internet connection.
    • It also requires the installation of software and the other components which includes GameShield IronWrap and Patcher as well.
    • You also need Microsoft's Windows .NET Framework, DirectX as well as Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).

I will also like to inform you that If you are having a PC which is able to run the games better as compared to that of the 360 better Then I think that you will be able to enjoy the game without any problem because I have found that it needs higher resolution for the pc in order to run this game and if it is so then it will not stretch at 1080 but if not then you will not be satisfied with the graphics thing. I have also heard that the developers will be adding higher textures with Better lighting in order to give it a real feel. So just make sure that you have a PC like that to enjoy it at its best.

Yes I agree to you and I have been playing video games since a decade and I have found that the Graphic technology has been changing rapidly because of which one is required to have one of the best and the latest processor and video cards in order to enjoy the latest games but because of the changing technology I have found that there is a requirement to change the video card at least once a 2 years in order to enjoy the game at their fullest as you have said. Even I am waiting for this game with the system requirement that has been released.

I am having the following specs will I be able to play this game at its best because I have found that some people are saying that to enjoy it at its best we will have to have 8 gb of ram:
    • 4 gigs of ram
    • 620 GB hard drive
    • 1.73 i7 quad core turbo boost to 2.99
    • 1gig video card

I have found the following minimum and the recommended system requirement for Mac os x as well as pc:
    Minimum
    Internet Connection: 2 Mbps wired or Wi-Fi connection
    Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or XP SP3 (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
    Computer: Most PCs and netbooks, all Intel-based Macs
    Screen Resolution: 1024x576
    Recommended:
    Internet Connection: 5 Mbps wired or Wi-Fi connection
    Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or XP SP3 (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 or later
    Computer: Dual-core PCs, all Intel-based Macs
    Screen Resolution: 1280x720

I have found the following controllers that are supported by now but then using them with the pc and mac you will have to install the respected driver for the controllers:
    • Saitek P3200 Rumble Pad
    • Mad Catz GamePad
    • Logitech ChillStream
    • Logitech F510
    • Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Hey guys I am really thankful to you for the information that you all have provided to me I was looking out for it since some days but then I was able to find for the LA NOIRE but not for the LA Noire: The Complete Edition PC and I was having more problem in finding the system requirement for the mac os x but now I have answer for all of them. Thanks once again to you all.