Thread: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game Future DLC wish list

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game Future DLC wish list

I made this thread to start a discussion on Lord of the Rings: War in the North game Future DLC. What are the things you would like to see in the dlc of this game. I think some good choices would be more challenging maps. My personal preference would be to be able to play characters that are not in history, in challenge mode, some options would be an elf man, a soldier of Gondor, and the different races with different classes as an assistant to be human or an elf ranger class. As perhaps the heroes of the books and movies, Faramir, perhaps even Galadrie. What do you think? What would you like?

I would like to see more maps for challenge. There would be better to add more waves, or simply survive until they die so that would be great. I see a female guard and best Skins character. I am expecting to have more high level players. There must be more competitive maps in the game. I do not want the developer to continue the same thing in the dlc. There must be something more. Through which we can get some kind of unique gameplay.

What I want to see is free updates in the game. The one thing that I really want to see is some kind of never-ending challenge mode. Or a option through which I can adjust the challenge missions to make it never ends until you die in it. I would also like to see elevators and Tirath challenge maps. This makes the game interesting when you have some good amount of challenge maps.

It is right that the game must bring out some more challenges. I especially like Challenge Campaign. Whatever new missions which are set through different levels must be loaded in the new locations. And the gaming company must keep the price low. And there must be more higher number of levels. Most of the dlc comes with limited amount of maps. Which makes it limited.

Re: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North game Future DLC wish list

I would like a dlc where you can go in more details with customizing your character and cooler beards for the ranger also i would like a dlc where you can travel to everyplace marked on the map