Thread: LA Noire: The Complete Edition need internet connection for activation and patch

LA Noire: The Complete Edition need internet connection for activation and patch

I have just purchased the L.A. Noire: the complete edition. I have installed it in my computer but then I have realized that there is no internet connection in my computer because i have sent my modem for replacement. So I don't have an Internet connection. How can I make active my game as a result I can play?

Re: LA Noire: The Complete Edition need internet connection for activation and patch

As designated within the system requirements printed on top of the box, L.A. Noire needs an Internet connection intended for activation/registration and as well meant for downloading a compulsory patch. If you purchased the game except do not encompass Internet access, we suggest bringing your PC to a friend's home to turn on the game and install patch. After that for playing the game you don’t need internet connection.

Re: LA Noire: The Complete Edition need internet connection for activation and patch

Yes, what he is telling is true. You really need an internet connection for this game for activation and patch installation. Make sure that the Rockstar Games is not capable to provide refunds because of lack of Internet access.

LA Noire will apparently get a sort of pass. Which will be sold in the store or the PSN store for X Box 800 Points or $ 9.99. Through this pass will get access to "additional content". According to I can see from the message I read that you will pass if you get LA Noire new purchases. And then once to activate over the store. If you then sell the game, and somebody else buys the game, they can only access the content by themselves again 10dollar to cough up to buy the pass. I still understand it from this post ... Apparently this is something that game makers will now apply to buying new games to encourage. And yet again, to earn even the second hand games traffic.

Since Friday rock stars long awaited epic LA Noire policemen in the stores. The good impressions of the game, though marred by some minor bugs. Rockstar and Team Bondi, however, have been remedied.

The Playstation 3 version of LA Noire, as all games are catching on sale lately, requires firmware 3.60. This game was "leaked" a few days ago in Xbox 360 version and it worked without problems, the Playstation 3 could not do anything if I had the firmware is not official.

I think that for just one time registration you will need the internet connection. As far as I know that there might not be any special charge for patch or for something but the patch is only meant for registered users. Those who have made the registration of game will automatically get the patch for their game and also install automatically. You don’t need to do a manual copy and paste.

The content you get from the LA Noire Rockstar Pass had been known since yesterday and now we also get images of all the DLC. Thanks to the pass you get in exchange for $ 10 all the announced DLC consisting of four cases, two detective suits and a challenge. With the pass you save 50%.

Most of the games require internet connection either the time of installation or after the installation or both cases for the purpose of checking whether the game is original or pirated. The game publishers for the intention of to avoid the piracy of the game, they will verify the game activation like this way. Such kind of game can only be activated by connecting to game servers otherwise they cannot be activated and playable in any manner.

I hav installed the game and it runs fine.the problem is once i played it with the internet connection on...and if i play without the internet connection it doesnt run.
    the game in the begining does not syncronise,checkin saved data etc.....like it usualy does.???